Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

New weapon ideas.

+4
WillWow
true nightmare
juanpe500
Top_Predator
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:34 pm

TEST ACCOUNT wrote:Testing post cap since Im admin and can't on my original account.

~ Scob.
It works, but since I cannot set how many posts posts to cap it stays at 1, so you can make 1 post every 60 seconds, does not apply to Admins and Mods.

27New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:40 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Scobalula wrote:
TEST ACCOUNT wrote:Testing post cap since Im admin and can't on my original account.

~ Scob.
It works, but since I cannot set how many posts posts to cap it stays at 1, so you can make 1 post every 60 seconds, does not apply to Admins and Mods.
That seems a little low time-wise. If it were me, I'd make it at least 300 seconds.

Also, does anyone think enabling rep would be a good thing? Or should we just leave it alone? Mabuse disabled it because of MrKd, and all the people creating accounts to lower his karma. I personally want to enable it again.

Edit: Done, enabled again. I also changed the max votes from 1 per day to 3, but you have to wait an hour to vote again.

28New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 pm

jastolze wrote:
Scobalula wrote:

~ Scob.
That seems a little low time-wise. If it were me, I'd make it at least 300 seconds.

Also, does anyone think enabling rep would be a good thing? Or should we just leave it alone? Mabuse disabled it because of MrKd, and all the people creating accounts to lower his karma. I personally want to enable it again.

Edit: Done, enabled again. I also changed the max votes from 1 per day to 3, but you have to wait an hour to vote again.
Well tbh I was thinking, why would we cap how much users post? xD Most forums want members to post more, if someone is abusing the system for points you can reduce their points, and sure it seems good to enable, just because one idiot got spammed.. xD

29New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

Soz you all post heaps overnight for me too, I don't want all the points for that, maybe make it so that you have a point limit for the day? Will you be happy with that?

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

30New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 pm

WillWow wrote:Soz you all post heaps overnight for me too, I don't want all the points for that, maybe make it so that you have a point limit for the day? Will you be happy with that?
Not possible, but on YTTalk (other forum I'm on Tongue) your post has to 60 characters+ to earn cash, if that was possible on here it would be even better.

But Michael (Owner of YTTalk and only Admin on there) is using a custom forum software called Xenforo that he had to pay for and he's paying for a host/ hosting himself on there, therefore has full control on what he can do on YTTalk, also Xenforo has tons of add-ons that can be added to the forum.

31New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 am

jerrmy13

Scobalula wrote:The title says "New Weapon Ideas" which inclines that the post is about weapons from your own imagination..
big gun that shoots a big electric ball.
mini nuke launcher
m2801 50 cal.

32New weapon ideas. - Page 2 Empty Re: New weapon ideas. Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:11 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

lol'd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum