Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Prezzies!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Christmas Prezzies!!! Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 am

loftail

Well, merry Christmas guys, and have happy holidays. For Christmas, I have made a new default knife for u guys to use, and I will release it in a couple of hours. But this is not the only gift, I also have several pieces of good news. The first is I am making a Nuke town remake for u guys. The second is that I am making a high graphical quality room just to prove that this game has a lot of potential. That will only be pc functional. But I also wanna let u guys know that there are several models that have been completed and will only need texturing and animating before release, so look forward to that (just not anytime soon). Again, check back later to download the knife and happy holidays.

ps. the knife uses a totally different hand model I made, so while u knife, ur hand will morph into someone elses :lol: . Also due to the lack of time, I downloaded this knife model, in future, I hope to create my own.

Update: OK the download links are below, and just drag them into the progs folder and overwrite any files if neccesary. They may seem dark cos of the crap paint pallet in quake, but im sure if u look well enough u can tell they are gloves. Have a nice time with these and expect more. Also, I have another piece of goodnews. As it is new year soon, i will be doing a gun model. do not ask which one, it is a suprise. If time allows, I may even do its static model for walls and mystery boxes.

Remeber to add dots to the link and happy playing with a new defualt knife... if it makes u happy.

Model: http://www.mediafire.com/?3772x90a4p0nkrx
Texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?qgabqaveirrccdi

Update: Okay i added the dots, now stop crying everyone and be happy. just get the bluddy knife already lol.

Last edited by loftail on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 pm

skaterb0y40

ur link dont work Frown but merry chirstmas to u to ^^

3Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 am

Brando_3609

Brando_3609

MW3, 12 MNTHS. gold membership, 1400 microsoft points, Criss Angel Mindfreaks Kit, and cards beat that VeryHappy

4Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 am

loftail

tch, if u looked properly enough, u would notice that it has no dots between www, and com, rather spaces. u must add the dots urself, good god i thought that was obvious.

5Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:04 am

Why not put the dots?

:/

6Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:22 am

ArKaZeen

Dreize wrote:Why not put the dots?

lmao fail

7Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

skaterb0y40

Sub0123 wrote:
Dreize wrote:Why not put the dots?

lmao fail
fail by saying fail

8Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:26 pm

loftail

...u all fail

9Christmas Prezzies!!! Empty Re: Christmas Prezzies!!! Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

skaterb0y40

:!: :evil: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was finally gunna beat sub0123 on the fail posts!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum