Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP really laggy....(SOLVED)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 am

Ok, I got a new system lately (windows 7 64 bytes). I downloaded the nzp beta 1.1 and when I try to play it, it's like extremely laggy... I dont have a lot of programs running. when I tried to play any other game they run good. It seems only nzp is laggy.
does any1 know how to fix it?

EDIT: as for framerate it's extremely low... 1 framerate

Last edited by mrkd2012 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:22 am

mrkd2012 wrote:Ok, I got a new system lately (windows 7 64 bytes). I downloaded the nzp beta 1.1 and when I try to play it, it's like extremely laggy... I dont have a lot of programs running. when I tried to play any other game they run good. It seems only nzp is laggy.
does any1 know how to fix it?

EDIT: as for framerate it's extremely low... 1 framerate
What are your Specs of your PC?
Also make sure to have GFX drivers up to date and stuff

3NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20Ghz
ram: 2,00 GB
64-byte system
graphic card: radeon x600 series
128mb

I think that's pretty much all.
but, the weird thing it was always ok....

4NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

mrkd2012 wrote:Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20Ghz
ram: 2,00 GB
64-byte system
graphic card: radeon x600 series
128mb

I think that's pretty much all.
but, the weird thing it was always ok....
Ok I have a Question and 2 suggestions for you
Q:
Did you install your Graphics card drivers?

Suggestion:
Set the process priority in Task Manager to high

Ok the next suggestion I am not to sure becuase my friend has a 64BIT OS
Downgrade to a x86(32bit)Operating System(be it xp,vista,or seven)but have this be your last resort

5NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 pm

ArKaZeen

I hope you know that NZP is for 32-bit systems only (besides 1.2 Alpha).

Only the Alpha will work, but nice enough specs to really run it.

Your just going to have to wait or use a crappy, incomplete version.

EDIT: AS FRIIZY SAID ABOUT THE PRIORITY THING, IT CAN REALLY MAKE YOUR COMPUTER UNSTABLE. IT MAKES ALL OTHER PROCESSES (LIKE YOUR GRAPHICS CARD AND STUFF) TO WORK LESS.

6NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 am

to be honest i never thought that NZP is for 32-bit systems only.
well, that sort of sucks. I guess i'll have to try out the shitty alpha version instead.... :orly:

EDIT: anyone know where I can get the alpha version?

Last edited by mrkd2012 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

7NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 am

ArkaZeen wrote:I hope you know that NZP is for 32-bit systems only (besides 1.2 Alpha).

Only the Alpha will work, but nice enough specs to really run it.

Your just going to have to wait or use a crappy, incomplete version.

EDIT: AS FRIIZY SAID ABOUT THE PRIORITY THING, IT CAN REALLY MAKE YOUR COMPUTER UNSTABLE. IT MAKES ALL OTHER PROCESSES (LIKE YOUR GRAPHICS CARD AND STUFF) TO WORK LESS.
Worked for me....
But I do not have a dedicated GFX Card to test

8NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm pretty sure that JavierMaki has a 64-bit system aswell... I wonder if he got nzp working and if so, how?

9NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:32 pm

mrkd2012 wrote:I'm pretty sure that JavierMaki has a 64-bit system aswell... I wonder if he got nzp working and if so, how?
It has nothing to do with the fact you have a 64BIT Operating System
Because my friend can play it
His specs:
4GB DDR2 Ram
Intel U4100 1.3GHz
Intel GMA HD 1500MB
Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT

Like I said setting your priority in task manager could help but like sub said can cause undesirable effects

10NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 pm

I recntly got a new pc something simular to yours and I dont have any lag in fact it actually runs alot smoother than my 32-bit laptop

11NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

NZP is not only for the 32-bit systems, i ran it on my cosuins computer and it ran fine, there maybe something trying to block NZP

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

12NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 am

true nightmare wrote:NZP is not only for the 32-bit systems, i ran it on my cosuins computer and it ran fine, there maybe something trying to block NZP

yeah, I thought that something might be blocking it but I can't find out what possibly could be blocking it... any ideas?

and what can I do?

13NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 pm

mrkd2012 wrote:
true nightmare wrote:NZP is not only for the 32-bit systems, i ran it on my cosuins computer and it ran fine, there maybe something trying to block NZP

yeah, I thought that something might be blocking it but I can't find out what possibly could be blocking it... any ideas?

and what can I do?
Do you have your Graphics Card's driver installed?

14NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

then whatever blocking it is it could be an anti-virus program

15NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am

Yes, I have my Graphic Card updated.
And, I don't have a anti-virus so that can't be it either...

16NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

mrkd2012 wrote:Yes, I have my Graphic Card updated.

it could be windows itself blocking it but i have no idea how to stop that

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

17NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:27 am

true nightmare wrote:
mrkd2012 wrote:Yes, I have my Graphic Card updated.

it could be windows itself blocking it but i have no idea how to stop that

Unfortunately, I don't either... :orly:

18NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:21 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Lag is one thing, but running at 1 FPS? That's odd. You can check what else is running on your PC. Open Task Manager, and look down at the CPU, and see how much is being used. If you have an anti-virus, they tend to hog a LOT of it. (About half on a quad core)

19NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 am

Well, my CPU usage is bouncing between 1%--10%.

When I launch NZP it goes up to 50%+.....

20NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Ok, I know I made this topic way back but there's no point of making a new one. I still have not found out what the problem is with the lag. But, today I was messing with the settings and I made the resolution like 320x240. the game runs perfect! nice and smooth, when I turn the resoultion up the 1frp comes back... So, if anyone knows what causes this or how to fix this please help!

Maybe, if this might help, whoever has a 64-BIT system if they could upload their settings so I can try and apply them to mine game.

So, if anyone has a idea why this happens, please reply.

21NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

mrkd2012 wrote:But, today I was messing with the settings and I made the resolution like 320x240. the game runs perfect! nice and smooth,
It may appear your PC is incapable of rendering 3D at such high pixels.....
Not too sure could be a DirectX or OpenGL problem.....

22NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 am

No, my pc is very capable of rendering 3d at such high pixels...

And, after spending a couple of hours, everything is ok now. I have downloaded this program that made it work. Thanks to everyone that tried to help! the problem is now solved and this topic closed...

23NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:11 am

mrkd2012 wrote:No, my pc is very capable of rendering 3d at such high pixels...

And, after spending a couple of hours, everything is ok now. I have downloaded this program that made it work. Thanks to everyone that tried to help! the problem is now solved and this topic closed...
Nice to see you got it working mrkd
Would you mind just uploading the program that got you on the right track?

24NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Empty Re: NZP really laggy....(SOLVED) Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am

ArKaZeen

Wanna tell us the program? :3

For future references.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum