Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Empty winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 pm

xnick2222x

xnick2222x

when i try to convert a bsp file sometimes the converter will crash and i don't know how to fix this...im trying to get the error code but all i get is "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." though, it works fine with some other maps... any ideas..?

2winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Empty Re: winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:22 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Ehmm, yes I have an idea... Dont steal others maps or decompile them, you will be banned from here. That isnt allowed by all community members and fórum admins. By the way, winBSPC crashes because of nzp maps are encrypted with something on the most recently maps

3winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Empty Re: winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Yea its encrypted which is a very good idea xD

4winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Empty Re: winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Well, that is all sorted. As Javier said, don't steal or Jas will destroy you.

Locked.

5winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Empty Re: winBSPC problem [SOLVED/LOCKED] Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Call16-Podolski wrote:Well, that is all sorted. As Javier said, don't steal or Jas will destroy you.

Locked.

JAS SMASH!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum