Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

im done with NZP mapping

+2
Dr.EdwardRichtofan
dr_mabuse
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1im done with NZP mapping Empty im done with NZP mapping Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

NZP is dead....
Well, for me its dead since months, and since i am busy with coding Conscript i will no
longer make NZP maps, and i will also stop beiing active here since its overflooded with
useless kids...

heres a overview of my finished maps so far:

Castle of Doom

Ankunft der Toten

Some Survival map

Downfall (aka i hate n00bs)

All other started maps will be reused for Conscript and maybe CoW, so dont ask me again for new NZP maps,
there will be no more from me.

2im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

The Great Dr_mabuse wrote:NZP is dead....
Well, for me its dead since months, and since i am busy with coding Conscript i will no
longer make NZP maps, and>>i will also stop beiing active here since its overflooded with
useless kids...<<
NOOOO!!! :'(

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

3im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 am

ArKaZeen

Makes sense, no one is really mapping anymore. Most good and active mappers stopped coming here and don't map anymore.

I don't model for it either. I see no reason to...

4im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

@dr_mabuse1981 Your maps are so awesome can't wait to see them in Cause Of War

5im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Ye, shame that we're losing the best mapper on the forum but no one really maps for NZP anymore...(including me). Hope to see your game out soon though :kool:

6im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Then why not start a COW forum instead of datDeadGame hovering over us?

7im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 pm

thelonelypiggy wrote:Then why not start a COW forum instead of datDeadGame hovering over us?

That is planned....but without soul of slut we cannot change the forum name and domain.

8im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Rather have a another domain mabby can be site owner nzportable.forumotion.com got too much history here.

@Frizzydude Please change you avatar it freaks me out.

9im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

thelonelypiggy wrote:

@Frizzydude Please change you avatar it freaks me out.

You scared of Ao-oni bro?!?!?!?!? Play it bro!!!

https://nzportable.forumotion.com/t1155-ao-oni#9635

Play and prepare to be freaked the fuck out!

10im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 pm

the beast

Dempsey can u finish the nuktown map plzzz

11im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh Nuketown ain't coming to NZP only for his game Cause Of War 1944

www.moddb.com/games/cause-of-war-1944

12im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 pm

linksbro1

linksbro1

aww :(
really sorry to hear
hope you come back if NZP gets an update :3

13im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

nope, i am busy with other stuff, i wont come back to NZP mapping.

14im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 am

linksbro1

linksbro1

dr_mabuse wrote:nope, i am busy with other stuff, i wont come back to NZP mapping.
that's too bad :(
well, that's your decision, and you still made some great maps!
and you were never dr_mabuse to me :3
I'll always remember as dr_awesomeface :D

15im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

Well If you're quitting, then I say either release what you've got so far on Nuketown and Villa or bot. It really doesn't matter that is all up to you. If you don't release the WIP's of them, then that'll be okay. I'm sure someone else will try in the future. Good luck to mapping for your games!

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

16im done with NZP mapping Empty Re: im done with NZP mapping Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Nope i just wrote i am done with NZP Mapping, not with Mapping in general..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum