Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Manuel Valle7

Hello, I've recently been thinking about joining to the NZP team and I decided that I would make a really good map (in my opinion) and do my best for this. I would really love to be in the NZP team and be an official mapper in this forum. I've been told that I'm good at mapping for a beginner and I've really made an effort. People in this forum have treated me really good lately, and I really appreciate it.

Well anyways, download link for Undesired Contaminent is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2r798wbwsn9t803

I've got a couple of screens for the map I just made and here they are:

Above The Map
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel) Screen12

Projector!
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel) Screen13

Stuck Zombies lol
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel) Screen14

Perk Room
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel) Screen15

I bet you're gonna like this one ;D
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel) Screen16

Over all I think I really did good on this map, hope you guys like it and I'd like you to know that I am a really hard worker when I get ideas. I learn pretty fast so if there's any suggestions on improving this map, feel free to say it. Well I'll leave it to the NZP forum admins/staff to decide.

P.S. I don't know how to do the waypoints so I'll need some help with that... Sorry, I tried once and I failed completely. It's the only downside to me being in the team... Ohh And one more thing, the map MIGHT be a little laggy, you just have to get it to load for a little bit and it should be fine.

You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

Let's see what others think as well.

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

Dreize wrote:You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

I think I know what you mean... but I think he would not be too bad on the team because
he would work on things all the time he had, but I get it.

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

I have to point out, whatever I say, Drieze will do the opposite.

He might know, but we don't, what is your answer?

But anyway, it's a nice map, some stuff are sized a bit too big, maybe size them down a bit, the stairs is nice, but the perks all being in the one room just doesn't seem right. You have my +1. 😉

Last edited by FRiiZYDuDE on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)

Oraki51

Oraki51

+1

Manuel Valle7

Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

Oraki51

Oraki51

Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.

Your maps make me want to start mapping again.

Manuel Valle7

Oraki51 wrote:
Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.

That's good. But why is that?

Oraki51

Oraki51

Manuel Valle7 wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Because they don't suck.

Manuel Valle7

Oraki51 wrote:
Manuel Valle7 wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Because they don't suck.

Well thank you! That's really nice to say :yay:

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, you'te one of the better mappers on these forums. I know I've said this before, but I don't play NZP. However, the maps you compiled make me want to pick it up again. :D

Manuel Valle7

jastolze wrote:Yeah, you'te one of the better mappers on these forums. I know I've said this before, but I don't play NZP. However, the maps you compiled make me want to pick it up again. :D
Thanks : D it really makes me feel like I make a difference. And thanks for thinking I'm one of the good mappers in this forum, it's a great thing to hear from all of you.

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

😉

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Oraki51

Oraki51

And all of a sudden he's a developer.

Contrary to popular belief, merely contriving a well made map does not necessarily equate to someone garnering the position of "Developer".

With that being said, let's not delude ourselves into thinking that a frivolous status on the interwebz is such a quintessential achievement.

Your personality is seemingly very likable, Manuel. I have witnessed (on numerous occasions) you attempting to help others, having engaging conversations on the chat, being polite and courteous, etc.

You're also quite active as well, and the map that you have created (while relatively small in size) looked well done when I played it.

Dedicated, friendly, active, etc. What more needs to be said?

I have given you the position of "Developer" for those aforementioned reasons.

You now have your own sub-section, you're name/rank/user icon has been upgraded/updated, you can now view the developer section, etc.

Congratulations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum