Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper

+4
ArKaZeen
JavierMaki
XxGodOfWar2xX
G33420
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 pm

G33420

This is only my second map but i liked it alot so i decided to apply for mapper here.
I call it die toten haus ( the dead house)
It could use better textures but i havent looked for them.
Dont worry about hurting my feelings, if my map sucks tell me its the only way to get better.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7pq80t
hope ya like it.
This map includes all 6 perks, mystery box respawns, dog spawns, a pack a punch, and a small second floor.

EDIT: jug is fixed in new dl with a few new textures added bowie and betty

Last edited by G33420 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

XxGodOfWar2xX

o mah gosh. this map is nice! i like it alot

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

wow nice ;D +10

4[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Alright lets have a go at this:

Things I liked:

-Everything was well organized/geometry of the map was well done.

-Waypoints were well done, and even went up the stairs.

-Gun models all placed correctly, all weapon id's were correct.

-Windows all placed correctly.

-Loved the hole in the roof.

-Location of PaP really suprised me.

-Enjoyed the challenging aspect of the map, tight spaces.

Things I Disliked:

-My biggest gripe, but an easy fix, I wasn't able to use juggernog.

-Quick revive was in the ground.

-Wish there was bowie knife.

-Textures all look somewhat similar and get a tad boring after a while.

Overall a good map, simple yet fun. I wish you the best of luck, and as always I'm here to help if you need ever anything WinkeyWink

5[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty :) Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 am

G33420

Thanks every one, and thanks for the tips. I knew i was forgettin something but couldn't think of what. A bowie would be sweet. And the jug thing is weird i must have forgot the clip texture when i moved it against the wall

6[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:16 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

hehe, well, try my compiling tools and VHE, u can get more light effects on ur map, get it from my tutorial VeryHappy

ArKaZeen

I honestly like this map VeryHappy

8[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Raggle

Raggle

I loved this map but there's no bowie knife! D: D: D:
Also for some reason, when I turn on the power, the game seems to lag.
I don't know whether it's my crap computer or the map. It seems to only lag if I look in the direction of the power.

ArKaZeen

Raggle wrote:I loved this map but there's no bowie knife! D: D: D:
Also for some reason, when I turn on the power, the game seems to lag.
I don't know whether it's my crap computer or the map. It seems to only lag if I look in the direction of the power.

Prob ur comp didnt happen to me Tongue

10[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Good Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

ssfpatricio

ssfpatricio

Good map, the truth is if you have a lot of talent, the bowie knife stuck in the box, a rely good effect, the roof with the effect of cutting, as in Nacht der Untoten, if I could complain about something, is the lag and texture, but everything is repairable and also was not your fault you did not have other textures, if I were an administrator if you would accept, I hope I have understood, use google translator this time because I had too lazy to translate, English is not my first language, and I am still studying English, I'm Mexican

11[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am

G33420

thanks man, and i understood just fine lol. and my textures wont convert or work with texmex so idk about that

12[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am

G33420 wrote:thanks man, and i understood just fine lol. and my textures wont convert or work with texmex so idk about that

I'll figure that out with you a bit later.

13[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i can not check this map out yet until i get a new computer, your gonna have to wait for soul to decide or i can put it on a poll

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

14[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] applying for mapper Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 am

Admin

Admin

Very nice map though the textures could be a bit more lively but that's been discussed above. The fact that you can actually do waypoints instead of relying on true to do it is a plus XD I accept your application. This topic is locked. Gratz.

BTW: I loled when i saw the bowie knife. That was neat ;p

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum