Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Empty [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey guys.OK first off lager was my first map so it was not a good map to apply with
I'm after making a new map called
Haus vor dem Unbekannten
It has
-PAP
-All perks except Stamin Up
-8 Rooms
-Way choice E.G.In Kino you can choose upstairs or downstairs
In this you can choose left or right
-Dogs
-Mystery Box and Power
The maps BSP file is called AS you probably know why^^
Here are some screenshots
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Nzp5610[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Nzp34210[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Nzp3411[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying to be a mapper Nzps210

[url= http://www.mediafire.com/?18tlt8a7a55twov
]Clcik Here[/url] to download

Last edited by xXFRiiZYDuDEXx on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Time for a big report.

Goods:
Looks nice, very talented work.
Prices on doors are balanced out.
Guns are in good places.
Lots of different textures, I like.

Bads:
I feel blinded, needs some lights.
Maybe some waypoints? Would definatly come in handy.
When you open a door, the floor below it is different to the actual floor. Looks bad.

Bugs:
In the first room, when you look at entities through chain link, THEY DISAPEAR! (Don't thinks thats ur fault.
After round 1, zombies stop coming, maybe you have set one to still come even though the door aint open?

Suggestions:
Maybe if you make the colt lie down on the table, that'll look epic.

Can't seem to get past round two atm, but anyway, try n'd fix some of these bugs, repost and lemmie have another try XD

Overall:
Because of bugs, I'm not gonna downgrade you, there are some leaks and problems but oh well.
7/10

call16 wrote:Time for a big report.

Goods:
Looks nice, very talented work.
Prices on doors are balanced out.
Guns are in good places.
Lots of different textures, I like.

Bads:
I feel blinded, needs some lights.
Maybe some waypoints? Would definatly come in handy.
When you open a door, the floor below it is different to the actual floor. Looks bad.

Bugs:
In the first room, when you look at entities through chain link, THEY DISAPEAR! (Don't thinks thats ur fault.
After round 1, zombies stop coming, maybe you have set one to still come even though the door aint open?

Suggestions:
Maybe if you make the colt lie down on the table, that'll look epic.

Can't seem to get past round two atm, but anyway, try n'd fix some of these bugs, repost and lemmie have another try XD

Overall:
Because of bugs, I'm not gonna downgrade you, there are some leaks and problems but oh well.
7/10

-I tried using light thing but it won't work and I might get rid of chainlink
-I think 4 some reason they spawn in the Power room but thats easy fix
-I'll fix the floor textures
-THE COLT NO WANT TO LIE DOWN

OK Heres updated version LOL forgot to set zombies in power room to inactive and deleted chainlink
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?18tlt8a7a55twov

MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER.

9/10 XD

Thnx Call16 your vote might count

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

This map is way more functionable then your last one. I thoroughly enjoyed the improvement actually. You used sandbags which is a little rare for a regular mapper. You could have used a bit more door designs but they are centered for the most part. The textures are a bit better but not the best. But the texture on the 2 couches and armchair looks pretty great.

You gotta use those lights though, I definitely see improvement in your maps so long as you get to those lights.

And since Dreize gave me the job..I considerably accept your application to be a mapper. Just work on those lights and textures.

Dreize will give you your Dev status as soon as he can. Congrats Accepted/Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum