Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle

+4
true nightmare
Oraki51
Call16-Podolski
Dr.EdwardRichtofan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Since I have found it annoying for the current free limit on hamachi of 5 ppl (including Yourself), I decided to make a Private Nazi Zombies Portable Network, that, in many ways, is better than hamachi.
*once you close Tunngle, you are automaticly exited from the NZP Network, leaving plenty of room for others to join the network!
*The Tunngle Driver seems more inter-connected to your internet, making it easier to connect to others without the common Hamachi uncertainty.

*If you hover over a persons name in tunngle, you can see their Ping **Ping = The measurement of the delay in which it takes for info to leave your computer and arrive to the other computer, In Milliseconds (ms). The higher the ping, the less likey you are to be able to play games with that high ping.

-My Tunngle name is Slick_Ninja.

Network Name- Nazi Zombies Portable
Leave Network password Blank.

Dr. Richtofen Dempsey Nikolai Takeo

Link to download Tunngle (if i can post this link) http://www.tunngle.net/community/files/download/441-tunngle-setup-v4441exe/

PSSSSTTTT... Choose the Third Mirror, i think its Mediafire.

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

2Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Tue May 07, 2013 5:55 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Apart from the fact that nobody plays NZP apart from the occasional n00bs, it's a good idea.

3Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Tue May 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Podolski wrote:Apart from the fact that nobody plays NZP apart from the occasional n00bs, it's a good idea.

Just because the 5 people in chat don't want to play doesn't mean no one plays. Plenty of people do, they just don't publicize it or join this site.

4Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

I've been there allot but no one ever seems to be in there :|

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

5Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 am

Dalgerus

Dalgerus

Well most people these days get WaW and Black Ops torrents to play zombies...soooo NZP is a little out dated....just uh...giving a little fact here...I should know I have both WaW and Black Ops as torrents on my PC lol

6Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 am

Dalgerus wrote:Well most people these days get WaW and Black Ops torrents to play zombies...soooo NZP is a little out dated....just uh...giving a little fact here...I should know I have both WaW and Black Ops as torrents on my PC lol

Or you could just buy them, I got WaW at Gamestop for €15....I think it's 24.99 on steam but I could be wrong..

7Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

*Puts away dusty broom*

Hey Friiz I cleaned up all that spam. This topic is now unlocked.

To everyone: Please only post here for information pertaining to NZP and Tunngle.

8Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 pm

codztv

Dempsey 
Oraki51 wrote:*Puts away dusty broom*

Hey Friiz I cleaned up all that spam. This topic is now unlocked.

To everyone: Please only post here for information pertaining to NZP and Tunngle.

Hey I am a Zombies Vet so I can train them with my single mind.

9Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Ziodan

You can't train in NZ:P the waypoints don't do that.

10Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Ziodan wrote:You can't train in NZ:P the waypoints don't do that.

You can on maps that have enough space. Zombies are programmed to also follow the player ;)

11Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Oraki51 wrote:
Ziodan wrote:You can't train in NZ:P the waypoints don't do that.

You can on maps that have enough space. Zombies are programmed to also follow the player WinkeyWink
Yup, even on this map I am working on the room is a bit small, no way-points but the zombies still follow the player, if they are close enough they will follow! Smilez

12Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm

DarkMemento

DarkMemento

Ummm... Hello? ... *sweating*
I downloaded Tunngle, installed it, made an account on it *blah blah blah*, but when I try to join the "Nazi Zombie Portable" network... It says "The selected network does not exist."

So am I doing something wrong here or is Tunngle just playing with me? Since all of the Hamachi servers are full, no matter which one I try... well, except that one spanish network that I barely got in on but nobody seems to get online, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated playing the game alone. It's just so... lonely?

Also this is my first post on this forum so I'm feeling a bit nervous. Heha... Hehaha...
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Thank you.
~The Finnish Boy, Memento.

13Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

DarkMemento wrote:Ummm... Hello? ... *sweating*
I downloaded Tunngle, installed it, made an account on it *blah blah blah*, but when I try to join the "Nazi Zombie Portable" network... It says "The selected network does not exist."

So am I doing something wrong here or is Tunngle just playing with me? Since all of the Hamachi servers are full, no matter which one I try... well, except that one spanish network that I barely got in on but nobody seems to get online, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated playing the game alone. It's just so... lonely?

Also this is my first post on this forum so I'm feeling a bit nervous. Heha... Hehaha...
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Thank you.
~The Finnish Boy, Memento.
Well, looking at the date which the OP made the Tunngle, I am going to make a guess at saying that it has probably been taken down as nobody used it.

14Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable Tunngle Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:50 pm

DarkMemento

DarkMemento

... Okay I don't know if this is the correct way to reply, but what the heck? I'll just try this.

Ah, I see. Thank you.
I should've noticed to check the time and date of the post first. My apologies.

... And no sirree, I did not find the way to reply. Sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum