Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazi Zombies Portable for Android

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Mon May 28, 2012 11:41 am

kroton6996

kroton6996

It's a good idea, isn't it? I create this topic, because some persons like our PSPs, but... really to play this great game we need to take our PSPs and occupy so much space?(or it doesn't enter in our pockets...)

Some help, if you want this help :cute::
The controls can be like "Brothers In Arms FREE+" for Android, and if it can support Custom Maps, it can be really good :cute: (and someone can donate...)

2Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty i was going to post the same thing LOL Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm

bo2zombieboss

i was going to post the same thing but for ipod i phone ipad androids all that my ipod is jailbroken so i thought they would make nzp for it as a homebrew itl be better if the controlls were like cod black ops zombies i love those controlls and custom maps will be fucking awsome itl be the best they should make this and i hope its easy to add stuff and other crap but it its going to take a shitload of time to make the game for smartphones meaning all the ipod android related systems
SOME ONE PLZ DO THIS!!

3Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

They have a hard enough time making it for the PC I doubt anything else is possible XD

4Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 am

Luck_Ass_XD

I was going to place the same answer
and can thhis be ported without source code ???

5Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 am

Luck_Ass_XD wrote:I was going to place the same answer
and can thhis be ported without source code ???
For iOS? What's the point. It has COD Zombies anyway, it may not be free but it's reasonably cheap. I really wouldn't see the point in this.

For Android, I wouldn't now if there's a COD Zombies on that, if not it's worth trying if you want NZP on it.

6Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 pm

cbbchristopher

Hurry making this I want it on my phone

7Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Portable for Android Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 pm

cbbchristopher wrote:Hurry making this I want it on my phone

Just buy it. Don't they have it already on Andriod? Just buy it you cheap bastard and stop demanding shit on a 20 year old topic....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum