Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light blue-eyed Zombie

+2
ssfpatricio23
Manuel Valle7
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Light blue-eyed Zombie Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Manuel Valle7

I was bored and I didn't really feel like mapping or what not so I decided to change the eyes of the NZP zombies to blue instead of yellow. No biggie but at least some of you people want that. Umm I made a .dem file for it if you wanna see it just download it and put it IN the nzp folder... all you have to do is go to the console (once in NZP) and type in "playdemo blue" without the quotes.
If you WANT the zombie, simply place the .mdl file in the Progs folder, it will ask you to confirm if you want to replace, copy with a different name or don't copy... Click on where it says copy and replace. After that, launch NZP and you're pretty much done, you now have a blue-eyed zombie. Enjoy :yay:

Zombie: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yg4qp

Light blue-eyed Zombie Untitl10
Attachments
Light blue-eyed Zombie Attachment.demFile.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(49 Kb) Downloaded 44 times

2Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 pm

ssfpatricio23

ssfpatricio23

Awesome thanks for this little mod Smilez

http://zmp.skn1.com/forum/

3Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 am

Nice Mod

4Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sun May 12, 2013 1:42 am

Manuel Valle7

Not much of a mod but better than nothing. Glad you liked it :cute:

5Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sun May 12, 2013 4:56 am

anubiz

anubiz

Amazing Detail Manuel (I would like to see green-eyed zombies) Maybe it can be a good combination with my new map;)

6Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sun May 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Manuel Valle7

No problem, I would probably look for something else afterall such as the skins... I don't know, perhaps the guns as well

7Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 am

xXElement115Xx

xXElement115Xx

Could you possibly change the actuall zombies textures and make the zombies eyes bluer?

8Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 am

Manuel Valle7

It's exactly what I did... You can change it if you like, I thought I set a tutorial for this...?

9Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 am

xXElement115Xx

xXElement115Xx

Idk lol

10Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 am

Manuel Valle7

Meh whatever well you just open it with a quake .mdl model viewer software and then you export the textures... after that fix the eyes and save the bitmap file... then import it to the .mdl file of your zombie and you're set... MAKE SURE THAT YOU MAKE A BACK UP FILE FOR IT THOUGH, YOU DON'T WANNA LOSE IT JUST IN CASE YOU MESS UP.

Simple

11Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 am

xXElement115Xx

xXElement115Xx

alright.

12Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

mikebay88

mikebay88

anubiz wrote:Amazing Detail Manuel (I would like to see green-eyed zombies) Maybe it can be a good combination with my new map;)
Hey could also make red eyes too like Mob of the Dead!

13Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Manuel Valle7

Sure, I'm a little busy with my school stuff right now that's why I haven't really posted any maps lately.. But I'll do it sometime soon

14Light blue-eyed Zombie Empty Re: Light blue-eyed Zombie Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:29 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

You should try making Black ops l l zombies. (clothing,bluer eyes) and weapons, that would be something cool to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum