Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

I finally made a map

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I finally made a map Empty I finally made a map Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 pm

cousinmuscles

cousinmuscles

I finally got a map working... but not for NZP, sadly. But this is my favorite hobby ever, and i just wanted to show it off just a little itsee-bitsee bit.

I finally made a map Wolfenstein-enemy-territory-map-desert-base

There's a picture of the work on my computer. If you want to play it, it is for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, so if you have the game, please enjoy this.

http://www.moddb.com/members/cousinmuscles/addons/wolfenstein-desert-base-map

Those were both links to it on Moddb.com
Thanks for reading! :D

2I finally made a map Empty Re: I finally made a map Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:26 am

cousinmuscles wrote:I finally got a map working... but not for NZP, sadly. But this is my favorite hobby ever, and i just wanted to show it off just a little itsee-bitsee bit.

I finally made a map Wolfenstein-enemy-territory-map-desert-base

There's a picture of the work on my computer. If you want to play it, it is for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, so if you have the game, please enjoy this.

http://www.moddb.com/members/cousinmuscles/addons/wolfenstein-desert-base-map

Those were both links to it on Moddb.com
Thanks for reading! :D

Doesn't look too bad. I don't have CWF or ET on this, when I find the disc and install it I'll give it a go. ;)

3I finally made a map Empty Re: I finally made a map Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:14 pm

cousinmuscles

cousinmuscles

wow ty :D but i realize there might be errors, but its still functionable. and i found out u can put in bots, so ill try to make it better. So ye4ah, when u start you might be all alone. :P sorry about that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum