Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

A good suggestion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A good suggestion Empty A good suggestion Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

Please frizzy, dont revert my work. I want to make the wiki better, i have no access to administration (cause i want to add css and seems that dont want it) and still locked pages.

What can i do?

2A good suggestion Empty Re: A good suggestion Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:10 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:Please frizzy, dont revert my work. I want to make the wiki better, i have no access to administration (cause i want to add css and seems that dont want it) and still locked pages.

What can i do?

I reverted your work because all you done was remove all the stuff from the main page including history, recent changes/comments etc. and add a box at the top which even someone who doesn't know CSS could have done.

3A good suggestion Empty Re: A good suggestion Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:Please frizzy, dont revert my work. I want to make the wiki better, i have no access to administration (cause i want to add css and seems that dont want it) and still locked pages.

What can i do?

I reverted your work because all you done was remove all the stuff from the main page including history, recent changes/comments etc. and add a box at the top which even someone who doesn't know CSS could have done.

I was working on it but ok... At least i do something
EDIT: Unlock it, i want to modify it, if you see, theres an error at the bottom. And lemme fix that, i know how to do things .-.

4A good suggestion Empty Re: A good suggestion Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:40 pm

zentarious1

i didnt mean to vote + on that sorry i just didnt know what the +- were

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum