Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want recognition (SUGGESTION)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

I want to be recognized as Modder, that means I develop NZP Patches and in nearly future, NZP for PC (YES, ACTUALLY I HAVE A BETA BUILD THAT OPENS THE MAPS AND THE PERKS ARE PLACED... MAP STUFF VeryHappy) but i dont want to Lose the "Moderator" rank... WHAT CAN I DO :C

2I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty Re: I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Even if we gave you "Modder" status, you'd keep the same colour and banner due to how we organise ranks, so I don't really see the point.

3I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty Re: I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Tue May 26, 2015 3:21 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

Cant you modify the Label that says "STAFF" or something like that?

4I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty Re: I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Tue May 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

No. It says staff for a reason.

5I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty Re: I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Tue May 26, 2015 4:23 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

I can change your label but then how are people supposed to clearly recognize you as a Moderator? It's like a Police Officer who is also a plummer going around in plumming clothes but doing his Police work in the same clothes, doesn't work.

6I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Empty Re: I want recognition (SUGGESTION) Tue May 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:I can change your label but then how are people supposed to clearly recognize you as a Moderator? It's like a Police Officer who is also a plummer going around in plumming clothes but doing his Police work in the same clothes, doesn't work.

Someone understands me. <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum