Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

gun texture problem...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP 1.1 gun texture problem... Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:19 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

so, i'm trying to import gun textures onto guns... but when i do it, the image always gets currupted... what are the image formats that work for nzp? and yes, these are imported weapon models. they should work either way, i've used them before.

this is what it looks like when its a .png
gun texture problem... Zk8kbaH

this is it when i try to convert it with a program i found called "q2mdlr9b" which is pretty much a quake model editor
gun texture problem... CjrvVAt

and this is an in-game image i took...
gun texture problem... 8YqlGgK

2NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Douch_Dagger wrote:and this is an in-game image i took...
gun texture problem... 8YqlGgK

IMO that looks pretty great...

Regardless, you need to use the quake palette for specific colors. I'm not knowledgeable at all in model development, but I know that you need the necessary colors or else the engine will explode.

http://Naievil.tk

3NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Naievil wrote:
IMO that looks pretty great...

Regardless, you need to use the quake palette for specific colors. I'm not knowledgeable at all in model development, but I know that you need the necessary colors or else the engine will explode.

eh... well, i didn't know how to do it right. i'd really like to know how and where to get the palette.

4NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

Douch_Dagger wrote:

eh... well, i didn't know how to do it right. i'd really like to know how and where to get the palette.

google

http://ikill4fun32.com

5NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:02 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

If you were in a Windows, get QIMG. Is a fast way to make textures able to be not corrupted in "QUAKE" as it happened on your NZP

BTW, i suggest you moving to DEMO 1.0 or Further version.

6NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:01 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

ikill4fun32 wrote:google
i guess...

PerikiyoXD wrote:If you were in a Windows, get QIMG. Is a fast way to make textures able to be not corrupted in "QUAKE" as it happened on your NZP

BTW, i suggest you moving to DEMO 1.0 or Further version.
i forgot about that. yeah, i'll try it.

and i don't know the nzp demo enough, like i know nzp beta. i won't start doing stuff with demo until i know more about how it works and what it uses.

7NZP 1.1 Re: gun texture problem... Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:49 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Alright, thanks a lot! i got it to work finally. thanks for the Palette and reminding me about the program xD i can work on more stuff again. and i'll think about doing stuff for NZP demo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum