Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can someone help me with creating a WAD?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can someone help me with creating a WAD? Empty Can someone help me with creating a WAD? Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 am

Connor75

Connor75

Hey guys long time no see.
I'm trying to make a WAD file with some images I got but either the textures get corrupted in J.A.C.K or I got a Host_Error in nap when I try to load the map in :/

I've tried TexMex, wally, changing the images format, all-WAD-to-HLWAD but noting works -.-

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Long time no see dude, well, about that WAD problem, try to do not use converters. Make a fresh one and just save, then put it read only and hope it wont get corrupted this way :/

Connor75

Connor75

JavierMaki wrote:Long time no see dude, well, about that WAD problem, try to do not use converters. Make a fresh one and just save, then put it read only and hope it wont get corrupted this way :/

Man how you been?? ^.^ I got so busy with moving and everything -.- but I wanna start making maps again haha.

So just make it in texmex? Cos I tried before and they just ended up becoming corrupt Frown I'll try again in a bit tho!

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

What's the exact error?

http://Naievil.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum