Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Error while creating map

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Error while creating map Empty Error while creating map Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 pm

ladermom

ladermom

Hello,Truenightmare send a video to youtube.And was called how to create nzp maps with like 10 parts and when i was watching in worldcraft maps doesn't appareance a .bsp file like the video.HELP

2Error while creating map Empty Re: Error while creating map Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

What exactly happens? Did you install QuakeAdapter 3.3? We need more info on this so we can help. Quakeadapter 3.3 allows .bsp files to be made when you compile your maps. Some say otherwise but they may be talking about VHE. So if you didn't install it you may need to. Also if the textures of your map are either not resized or if something is incorrect in anyway, Worlldcraft won't compile it into a .bsp file. (I don't think it will compile into a .map file either). FRiiZYDuDE may be of more help but I hope this does too.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

3Error while creating map Empty Re: Error while creating map Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 am

Nope, WC is perfectly fine without the Quake Adapter, I used WC 70% of the time without it.

Only thing is you will need to redownload the QBSP compilers.

Either you're saving it to another folder, or you have your settings wrong.
Or you don't have the Q1 Compilers. Also could be an error in the map..
When you compile the map,you get a screen with a log, copy and paste it here.
With it I can help you a hell of allot better. :cute:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum