Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Error converting WAD to HL WAD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Baez

Baez

Everytime I press it I get this error:

BEGINNING EXAMINATION ...
=================================================
Number of Quake WADS found = 9
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\3ds: Convert
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\apo: Convert
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\blo: Convert
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\id_: Ok
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\kdm: Convert
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\kur: Convert
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\rub: Ok
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\ski: Ok
c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\soe: Ok
Number of WADs to Convert = 5
Beginning conversion ....... COMPLETE: 00:00 elapsed.
= ERRORS DETECTED BY WCONV UTILITY - SEE BELOW =

Error creating HLWAD: c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\3ds.hlwad ... details ...No log exists.

Error creating HLWAD: c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\apoc.hlwad ... details ...No log exists.

Error creating HLWAD: c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\blood2.hlwad ... details ...No log exists.

Error creating HLWAD: c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\kdmtex.hlwad ... details ...No log exists.

Error creating HLWAD: c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\kurok.hlwad ... details ...No log exists.
END OF DATA .. Log written to c:\program files\worldcraft\textures\error.log

and when I try putting in textures in the configuration I get an error that its not a WAD3 file. HELP PLEASE

2Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

ArKaZeen

i heard something about opening it in texmex and then saving it! try again after maybe??? 😕

3Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Baez

Baez

I got the textures it came with working but the ones I downloaded dont work. Il just make me a hello world map from nightmares tut and hope all goes well

4Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 pm

ArKaZeen

for those ones open them in texmex (the texture thing you should have downloaded) and save them again! Try it!

5Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Baez

Baez

I opened them then saved them and they dont work :/

6Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

zombieboy911

zombieboy911

Check this out, it MIGHT help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kixwzj3iuw

If it NOT help, try to copy the texture you just make and put it into any or the HLWAD file by using Texmex.

7Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Baez

Baez

Thanks, Il try that later. But right now im thinking on how to make an underground pyramid type of map in egypt with like a nazi base and stuff Smilez

Last edited by Baez on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

ArKaZeen

Baez wrote:I opened them then saved them and they dont work :/

Sorry bout that :|

9Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 am

derty

derty

after resave with Texmex, Try to execute as admin for me that worked

10Error converting WAD to HL WAD Empty Re: Error converting WAD to HL WAD Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Seriously... Stop necroposting.. Are you that bored?? :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum