Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Wonder Weapon Models

+12
jukki
juanpe500
Darkspines
razdeng
vSkateboard
Admin
hullumoijou
shanesurk500
true nightmare
Ewan
ArKaZeen
ssfpatricio
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Well here are some models ported by shanesurk500, a link to his page is provided: https://nzportable.forumotion.com/u654

Here are some early images, keep in mind that not all the external textures are in these previews, however they are almost finished. The teleporter has been ported as well however it is not shown in these previews.

Heres a picture of the gersch, vr11, two seperate zap guns, and thundergun:

NZP Wonder Weapon Models  S7

Heres a picture of a qed, winters howl, monkey bomb, full zap gun, and scavenger:

NZP Wonder Weapon Models  S6

Heres a picture of them all together:

NZP Wonder Weapon Models  S5

There is more to come, stay in touch, and once again you can thank shanesurk500 for these model previews.

Last edited by Dreize on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty idea Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm

ssfpatricio

ssfpatricio

I already had the idea of ​​creating models to give to the team wonderweapons NZP, but since I'm a mess modeler, well I hope the team can integrate it into the game, I hope they do also the human model for the V-R11, or miniature zombies for the weapon of shangri-la

Tongue

3NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

ArKaZeen

NICE MODELS!

4NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 am

Ewan

AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

5NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Ewan wrote:AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

We shall see.

6NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm

ArKaZeen

Dreize wrote:
Ewan wrote:AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

We shall see.

Nice suspense Kool

7NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty model Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

ssfpatricio

ssfpatricio

i want the model of the scravenger for one of my maps, obviously the weapon dont work is just a model, but it gonna be a easter egg for the map, and obviously i will give credit to the excellent modeller

8NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i wanted to make a mod to have all these weapons in nzp but i have no idea where to start

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

9NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 am

true nightmare wrote:i wanted to make a mod to have all these weapons in nzp but i have no idea where to start

Start by giving me a hug.

10NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am

shanesurk500

These models WILL eventually be public. I have not been online recently because I have been working my butt off trying to fix the textures. However, Dreize has also requested that I port the teleporter model. I will not release the full pack until I finish that, AND fix the textures. The reason for the discoloration is the original colors. They need to be converted to the Quake color palette first, which I am working on.

11NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

hullumoijou

hullumoijou

PLEASE RELEASE THEM

12NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

hullumoijou wrote:PLEASE RELEASE THEM

Read his above post, no begging.

13NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

ArKaZeen

nobody ever reads :X

14NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

Admin

Admin

Impressive. He should think about applying. We could use some modelers.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

15NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:17 pm

SoulOfSet wrote:Impressive. He should think about applying. We could use some modelers.

Agreed, I need to talk to you about some sub-forums.

16NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:12 pm

shanesurk500

I would like everyone to know that I am still very much devoted to this project. However, i am facing many obstacles that i will more clearly define when i can get to a computer, since im posting this from my phone. Lol

17NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 pm

shanesurk500

Oh, and thanks to soul for calling my work "impressive." That actually means a lot coming from the admin. And also a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to Dreize for testing these for me.

18NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

shanesurk500 wrote:Oh, and thanks to soul for calling my work "impressive." That actually means a lot coming from the admin. And also a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to Dreize for testing these for me.

No problemo, keep up the good work broski. I'm always here to help.

19NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 pm

shanesurk500

Ok. Just a quick update. I BELIEVE (key word there) that I have fixed the textures. I must now re-export all of the models with these fixed textures. Hopefully, they will co-operate. I'm going to attempt to double check that first, though. On a slightly different note, I am still attempting to acquire that teleporter model. However, My 3DRipper doesn't particularly with to cooperate. Therefore, I am going to have to take on a slightly different approach. I will have to acquire the actual model file itself. Dreize, I'll keep you posted, broski. VeryHappy

Update: I HAVE located the model for the teleporter.

20NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 am

ArKaZeen

shanesurk500 wrote:Ok. Just a quick update. I BELIEVE (key word there) that I have fixed the textures. I must now re-export all of the models with these fixed textures. Hopefully, they will co-operate. I'm going to attempt to double check that first, though. On a slightly different note, I am still attempting to acquire that teleporter model. However, My 3DRipper doesn't particularly with to cooperate. Therefore, I am going to have to take on a slightly different approach. I will have to acquire the actual model file itself. Dreize, I'll keep you posted, broski. VeryHappy

Update: I HAVE located the model for the teleporter.

Tongue

I can test too Tongue

Tongue

21NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 pm

shanesurk500

I apologize for the Bump, but I believe it should be excused for the new, massing, and relative information that I am posting. I took a really long break because of personal problems, but I am now back on this project. I recently stumbled onto the answer the the problem with the textures. However, it will take some time, since i must re-create NZP's color palette as a Photoshop color palette. I will get to work on this as soon as time allows. Thank you for your patience. Smilez

22NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

ArKaZeen

shanesurk500 wrote:I apologize for the Bump, but I believe it should be excused for the new, massing, and relative information that I am posting. I took a really long break because of personal problems, but I am now back on this project. I recently stumbled onto the answer the the problem with the textures. However, it will take some time, since i must re-create NZP's color palette as a Photoshop color palette. I will get to work on this as soon as time allows. Thank you for your patience. Smilez

No thank you for your badass models :yay:

23NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 am

shanesurk500

hahahahahahaha lol you are welcome.

24NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 pm

ArKaZeen

shanesurk500 wrote:hahahahahahaha lol you are welcome.

Dont mention it! I will be waiting ^^

25NZP Wonder Weapon Models  Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

vSkateboard

vSkateboard

You ever gonna release because i would like to use one of those in my next map

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum