Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Wonder Weapon Models

+12
jukki
juanpe500
Darkspines
razdeng
vSkateboard
Admin
hullumoijou
shanesurk500
true nightmare
Ewan
ArKaZeen
ssfpatricio
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

shanesurk500

vSkateboard wrote:You ever gonna release because i would like to use one of those in my next map

Please read the top post on the page. I will release when I have fixed everything that needs to be fixed. No sooner.

27NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 am

razdeng

razdeng

these models are viewed from a map right?

http://nzp-online.info

28NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

razdeng wrote:these models are viewed from a map right?
of course they are. Dreize tested them on a map to see if it worked. But of course they won't act like themselves because we need the source code from the NZP Devs which they haven't released yet. So it will probably be a while before they can do their actual job. We can still replace these models with another model like say the wavegun (two zip zap guns together) with the wunderwaffe. So yeah it might be a while for some of the to do their appropiate job.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

29NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 am

juanpe500

juanpe500

wow i want the models but we need to create more weapons to put in the game because we cant put that guns to a normal gun

http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

30NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:10 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

juanpe500 wrote:wow i want the models but we need to create more weapons to put in the game because we cant put that guns to a normal gun
Thank you for bumping a dead topic, you can get your prize in the afterlife

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

31NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 am

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

Just to let everybody know. You cant add new weapons to nzp as of right now since we never released the qc for the old versions. We will make the qc and engine opensource for the next release so people can od the game to their liking WinkeyWink

32NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:38 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

jukki wrote:Just to let everybody know. You cant add new weapons to nzp as of right now since we never released the qc for the old versions. We will make the qc and engine opensource for the next release so people can od the game to their liking WinkeyWink
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

33NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:40 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

jukki wrote:Just to let everybody know. You cant add new weapons to nzp as of right now since we never released the qc for the old versions. We will make the qc and engine opensource for the next release so people can od the game to their liking WinkeyWink
That's epic, Jukki. VeryHappy

34NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:42 pm

zAeroXYZ123

zAeroXYZ123

I love you and your Avatar picture.

35NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:01 pm

So we can easily add code or Copy+Paste your code and modify its name, damage and ammo count and models and it would work fine? Seems awesome.

36NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:43 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Scobalula wrote:
So we can easily add code or Copy+Paste your code and modify its name, damage and ammo count and models and it would work fine? Seems awesome.
Damn Friiz, don't remind him. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why they didn't release it in the beginning. I'm sure this has occurred to him as well.

37NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:51 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Now the source code has been released what are we waiting for ? :-P

38NZP Wonder Weapon Models  - Page 2 Empty Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

anass-nzp125 wrote:Now the source code has been released what are we waiting for ? :-P

Since the last post was around november 2013, we close this topic. Please read the Rules.

Greetings!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum