Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Idea for a Map

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Idea for a Map Empty My Idea for a Map Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 am

Liamzl

My friend showed me his own map and it looked like fun to make one so i'm going to make a large map with a 3 story tower in the middle with only snipers on the walls. The aim is to buy points and progress to the top of the tower. You will spawn outside and zombies will spawn relatively far off so you can snipe them. The first door will cost 1000 and will lead to a Second Sniper and Juggernog. The Second door will cost 1250 and will have a thompson and a huge vantage point for sniping. The third door will cost 3000 and will have the other 3 perks and the mystery box. At the top of the tower you will be able to sniper zombies all around the map. Give me feedback on what you think. Remember I've never mapped before so this may take several days. Smilez

2My Idea for a Map Empty Re: My Idea for a Map Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

ArKaZeen

Liamzl wrote:My friend showed me his own map and it looked like fun to make one so i'm going to make a large map with a 3 story tower in the middle with only snipers on the walls. The aim is to buy points and progress to the top of the tower. You will spawn outside and zombies will spawn relatively far off so you can snipe them. The first door will cost 1000 and will lead to a Second Sniper and Juggernog. The Second door will cost 1250 and will have a thompson and a huge vantage point for sniping. The third door will cost 3000 and will have the other 3 perks and the mystery box. At the top of the tower you will be able to sniper zombies all around the map. Give me feedback on what you think. Remember I've never mapped before so this may take several days. Smilez

I will be waiting and it sounds good!

Make that several weeks :/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum