Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for moderator

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Hi all, I am here to apply for moderator. I have experience on many forums.
Dreize recommended me to do this. I'm mostly webmaster, managing several websites for clans and forums. I will obviously have the respect I have always have and keep the forum clean. I am moderator on this page, rather in the xat I know all about forums, page styles (CSS) and many more things about forums, I am also mapper, I make good use of it here and several users ask me for advice, help, and I respond to this, you decide if I should be in the group moderators.

Edit by Dreize:

Just to add something, he made a Der Reise beta remake recently and I personally thought it was fantastic, just wanted to show everyone the video.

Honestly I have nothing bad to say about you, your nice to everyone. It's great that you can speak in 2 languages, as we seem to have a lot of Spanish speaking members. Your also very helpful, you have actually helped me and mabuse a few times, and I've seen you help new people. You've also been CS mapping for 2 years and you know your shit. You've never abused your xat moderator powers either.

You have my vote, 110%.

loftail

I TOTALLY agree with Drieze and he all the votes i can give and will ever give. He is an awsome guy and deserves this more than most of us cos even when he wasnt a mod he was doing WAY better the most of us, he puts us all to shame. He definately has our vote, and if anyone disagress ILL HUNT U DOWN AND KILL U 0_o!!!

has my vote 2022%, Javier has always been nice to everyone, just have to wait and and see if True of Soul agrees....

(JAVIER IS EPIC XD)

Admin

Admin

I accept :3

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

Congrats!

Accepted and Locked.

Welcome to the team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum