Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED] Application for moderator.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello fellow Nzp members. I am here to apply as a moderator. I have been on Nzp maps for more than half a year now. Some people may say I am too young to be a mod, but I disagree. I admit I have a unique sense of humor, and I have abused my XAT powers a few times, but everyone makes mistakes ? But in general, I get on with everyone here and feel i can do something to solve this spamming/leeching issue. (Bare in mind ive never spammed before). So, this has been my application. I hope you take in my good points, and make a balanced desition.

Last edited by call16 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

call16 wrote:Hello fellow Nzp members. I am here to apply as a moderator. I have been on Nzp maps for more than half a year now. Some people may say I am too young to be a mod, but I disagree. I admit I have a unique sense of humor, and I have abused my XAT powers a few times, but everyone makes? But in general, I get on with everyone here and feel i can do some something to solve this spamming/leeching issue. (Bare in mind ive never spammed before). So, this has been my application. I hope you take in my good points, and make a balanced desition.
I vote yes
I've never really seen call get into a fight on the site nor has he ever spammed.He would make a great moderator XD

loftail

+1 as long as u promise to be more active??? Apart from that, you seem like u can easily do the job.

oh, im not active as i have no laptop till next thursday

+1 Call is awesome and i think he could really help out on the forum! Smilez

call16 wrote:oh, im not active as i have no laptop till next thursday
I dont mind you becoming a mod. but for quite a time i havent seen you online. as loftail said you need to become more active. if you do then its up to the owers etc. good luck :/

as i said before, ive been having a short break because I have no laptop at home, im am using either a friends or computer or my ps3.

ArKaZeen

Sure i vote yes but don't dick around with Drieze like last time =p

Im sure he won't say no but still...

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

+1 For my Call16 :D

<3 u

call16 wrote:<3 u
Call you know you have my vote without a doubt XD Hope you get accepted +1 to call

still no desition XD

call16 wrote:still no desition XD
its 'decision' not 'desition' :/ and dont rush them!

Meh, i need not spell correctly, XD

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Call, I have nothing personal against you at all. But this is an App, And as an Admin I hope you take into consideration what I have to say.

-As a Mod on Xat I've seen you abuse your power many times. I've seen you ban people for not doing a single thing, Just to find a good laugh in it.

-From the last few weeks you've complained about Dreize multiple times. You said he was trying to take over the forum, And that Mabuse doesn't have a say in anything. I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything but I don't want a drama queen as a Moderator. I want the staff of this site to all get along well. I don't want them complaining about one Admin having some sort of magical power over the other.

-When I got Mod position on forums, You complained to me about how you've been here a lot longer then I have. This isn't Facebook, Its not a popularity contest. When it comes to having higher up rankings, Its all about maturity in my opinion. And quite frankly, It seems to me like you think its your time to get a taste of power.

Don't get me wrong Call, You're a cool guy. Your very talented at computer designing and whatnot. But obviously my answer to this application is a no. However, As I only just got Admin status not too long ago, I'm not leaving it up to my decision. I am curious to see what the other Admins think.

I shall take that in, yes I complain a lot and maybe I take things the wrong way. Just 2 say, that whole Mabuse thing was the fact no one seemed to listen to him. But I appreciate you taking your time to write this, and I agree with everything you say.

hey, take this in to consideration or not! i cant make you to, but just listen to what i have to say...

- Im havent been on this forum long but i can say what sort of person some1 .

- i have seen you abuse your power on xat (even against me when i was new) and you were a smartass to me and others on some but not many occasions.

- I know you didnt have a computer blah blah but since im here i didnt see you on very much.( im here a few times a day) and as a if you want to be a higher rank you have to be on/contribute. (just saying)

im not going to write this long , but im just going to give you my aswer now.
im saying no for a few reasons.

i know that this vote may not be VERY important but its my opinion and its what i think.

dont take this personaly, i like you but i dont know if your up fot it . sorry :(

Admin

Admin

This is a no. Sorry call. Locked.

EDIT: On request from others to give detail

As far as the opinion from the administration comes it was a negative answer for several reasons. Many stated above in RedDevil's post.

Also, as the need for moderation goes atm there is a lack of it. It's just not necessary at the time.

Those reasons together gave way to the decision that I have posted above.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum