Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

please somebody make der rise , shi no numa or call of dead map for psp

+8
ArKaZeen
airsoftnerf45
jrmc
Zom_Shr3dd3r
SynChropgi
mofu23
true nightmare
zdzich981
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

zdzich981

please somebody make der rise , shi no numa or call of dead map. This is impasible ??

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

even if we did build it there would be alot of prombles:

shi no numa:
there would be no trap (wooden wheel thing)
the random perk placements
the nvc zombie
no zipline

der riese:
teleporters

call of the dead:
too big for psp
no zip lines
no flapper
no deathshot
no random pack-a-punch loction

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3please somebody make der rise , shi no numa or call of dead map for psp Empty map Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:56 pm

zdzich981

what about verruckt ?? hmm I think no request teleport in der rise Smilez

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

making der riese and shi no numa wont be impossible itll just be difficult and as for call of the dead that would be a little too big for psp and even if they did make it there would be alot of lag and i mean so freakin much :x

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

zdzich981 wrote:what about verruckt ?? hmm I think no request teleport in der rise Smilez

NZP have finished verruckt, they just need to finish waypoints and zombies spawn points i think

6please somebody make der rise , shi no numa or call of dead map for psp Empty verruckt Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

zdzich981

I know but, verruckt not work in psp ;/ see error: Out of ram for light texture

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

zdzich981 wrote:I know but, verruckt not work in psp ;/ see error: Out of ram for light texture

hopfuly one day they will fix that

SynChropgi

Verruckt!!! damn anyboady know were i can find that map!???

Zom_Shr3dd3r

ive thoght about lagging.... couldnt we just see if theres a fileshare version of some sort of fps increaser or is it just the type of system that prevents it from moving too fast but then again teleportation in-game would be possible yknow like running the place entity file being initiated when you activate teleport. although my psp 1000 probably would crash...nevermind it was bad idea... :?:

10please somebody make der rise , shi no numa or call of dead map for psp Empty impossible Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 pm

jrmc

der rise , shi no numa , call of dead on quake engine impossible.

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

jrmc wrote:der rise , shi no numa , call of dead on quake engine impossible.

call of the dead: impossible yes

shi no numa: impossible no, but wouldbe very laggy and hard to get to high rounds on psp

der rises: impossible no, if they made it small and less detailed then not (it roughly the same size as wahnsinn)

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

It not only would be a size and teleporter, but it may be some texture issus as well.
you have to low the quality of the textures a hole lot to get it to run on the psp.

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

airsoftnerf45 wrote:It not only would be a size and teleporter, but it may be some texture issus as well.
you have to low the quality of the textures a hole lot to get it to run on the psp.

or you could use less texture, with less or the same textures, the less ram need to load

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:

shi no numa: impossible no, but wouldbe very laggy and hard to get to high rounds on psp

der rises: impossible no, if they made it small and less detailed then not (it roughly the same size as wahnsinn)

what about on pc?!

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Sub0123 wrote:
true nightmare wrote:

what about on pc?!

on pc, (infair to psp users)

call of the dead: impossible no, a pc could run a map that size with the extra's, would lag on slow computers

shi no numa: impossible no, the only thing it would be missing is the fopper trap (unless some one built it), would lag on slow computers

der rises: impossiable no, der rises would be the easyist map of the lot, but would need telelporter's and a new entitle for the birghet

zombieboy911

zombieboy911

Sorry, I know I'm a noob, but what is ZIP LINE? :?:

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:
true nightmare wrote:

what about on pc?!

on pc, (infair to psp users)

call of the dead: impossible no, a pc could run a map that size with the extra's, would lag on slow computers

shi no numa: impossible no, the only thing it would be missing is the fopper trap (unless some one built it), would lag on slow computers

der rises: impossiable no, der rises would be the easyist map of the lot, but would need telelporter's and a new entitle for the birghet

Sorry to the psp users BUT IM LIKING THIS!

ArKaZeen

zombieboy911 wrote:Sorry, I know I'm a noob, but what is ZIP LINE? :?:

in call of the dead there is this zip line where you ride on to zip down on a line! Tongue

zombieboy911

zombieboy911

he he, now I know what zip line is, THANKS :lol:

ArKaZeen

zombieboy911 wrote:he he, now I know what zip line is, THANKS :lol:

np Kool

Camalex98

Camalex98

call of the dead sucked Frown everyone on multiplayer would shoot george as soon as he spawned lol

ArKaZeen

lol fail 🤡

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Camalex98 wrote:call of the dead sucked Frown everyone on multiplayer would shoot george as soon as he spawned lol

lol, ever ones ment to stab hem as he spawns, the run like fuk when he starts hitting you with the spotlight

ArKaZeen

lol yah in 5 i really hate the thief! Raygun and (another good weapon i forgot it though) It TOOK IT BOTH! ONLY KNIFE!

MattehWizard

MattehWizard

Making those maps would be possible. This is the Quake engine. It is what the GoldSource engine is made of which is what the Source engine is made of. On the PC it is possible but for PSP would lag a shitload unless you shrunk down Call of the Dead. Der Riese's Teleports are possible and Shi no Numa is possible except gondola, random perks and flogger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum