Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

der riese or shi no numa !!

+2
RedDevil497
rogertheguyman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1der riese or shi no numa !! Empty der riese or shi no numa !! Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

rogertheguyman

i love these 2 maps der riese and she no numa and i want to ask niceley if anyone can make one ofthese maps moon will also be good orassnsion or five but its up to you shi no numawill be nice WinkeyWink thx iluv Takeo

2der riese or shi no numa !! Empty Re: der riese or shi no numa !! Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Lol all these maps are being made by our Dev's right at the moment. I don't believe Moon is being made though.

3der riese or shi no numa !! Empty Re: der riese or shi no numa !! Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:07 am

Admin

Admin

Due to limitations the Moon map would most likely be impossible. And as a second though it would be impossible on the PSP.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

4der riese or shi no numa !! Empty t Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

rogertheguyman

thx for telling me Kool WinkeyWink

5der riese or shi no numa !! Empty Re: der riese or shi no numa !! Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

I've seen capabilities of doing sections of the whole map being available into 'Parts' like Part 1 Part 2. also the gravity is possible to change (because i've done it before) the PSP will most-likly be left out of the action tho... but the PC and Mac will run strong, now... if we were to get the teleporter working... WinkeyWink

And i thought as a question... can u be able to make an operation to load a add-on instead of the whole map in one bsp... such as the military part being military.bsp and once u enter teleporter, it connects to moon.bsp just a thought... Takeo

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

6der riese or shi no numa !! Empty Re: der riese or shi no numa !! Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Talking about the PSP maps:

Nobody really knows the limits, BUT i remember Justice said it is possible to make maps up to 4MB,
but that also means you cant have much details...

Thats something i have learned in the last months, you can make big PSP maps, but you need to remove
some details and use less textures and small textures...

7der riese or shi no numa !! Empty Re: der riese or shi no numa !! Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 am

AssainGuy

AssainGuy

I am the one who makes Shi no numa.

I marked it as discontinued at the WIP section to stop people from asking if they could test it. Ill update it as soon as possible the first swamp is complete by now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum