Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exporting .MDL Files on Blender

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 pm

ArKaZeen

Can you please tell me how to export mdls on Blender? I seriously need to know!

Thanks so much!

2Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 am

loftail

look. i told u yesterday. u get 2 blender. blender 2.49 and blender 2.6. you get blender 2.6 as it is 100000 times easier to model thier. Then, when u finished doing everything for the model (except animating, dont do animating in 2.6 if u want to export it), u open 2.49. there u open ur .blend file, as normal. it will say you will lose your animation ext, just press that to say okay, its fine. then whne u open it the texture is gone, so u reapply the texture, easy. save it somewhere else. then u export it by pressing file, export, mdl. simple.

to get the mdl script, i have uploaded it separately for u to download. next u have to use google, cos i really am not bothered to teach u since u were so stupid yesterday for not doing what i said, otherwise i wouldnt have to type this. on google, find out how to put scripts in blender 2.49. then tadah, the export mdl is there. script link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6raiodzihirn6tv

3Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm

ArKaZeen

loftail wrote:look. i told u yesterday. u get 2 blender. blender 2.49 and blender 2.6. you get blender 2.6 as it is 100000 times easier to model thier. Then, when u finished doing everything for the model (except animating, dont do animating in 2.6 if u want to export it), u open 2.49. there u open ur .blend file, as normal. it will say you will lose your animation ext, just press that to say okay, its fine. then whne u open it the texture is gone, so u reapply the texture, easy. save it somewhere else. then u export it by pressing file, export, mdl. simple.

to get the mdl script, i have uploaded it separately for u to download. next u have to use google, cos i really am not bothered to teach u since u were so stupid yesterday for not doing what i said, otherwise i wouldnt have to type this. on google, find out how to put scripts in blender 2.49. then tadah, the export mdl is there. script link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6raiodzihirn6tv

When I did It it didnt work yesterday :(

Thanks again! How do you get 2 blender's installed? It wont work for me :(

Thanks

4Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 am

loftail

ok. so u did all that, put the scrupt in the right place. then go to file, and press save user setttings. then get the hell of blender... then open it up AGAIN, and make ur object. 2 IMPORTANT things. 1) it must have a texture. 2)the texture size must be devisable by six and smaller than 600x600.

to install to blender, duing installation it says where to install. usually this is program files. save one somewhere else instead.

5Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 pm

ArKaZeen

Alright thanks

6Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 pm

ArKaZeen

Okay I tried and it still wont work! Look at these:

Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Errormdlexport2

And here is a laggy video (my comp sucks :P)

Last edited by Dreize on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-size Image.)

7Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

loftail

2 things u might wanna note down. 3 now i think about it. 1) u cant export materials, only textures okay. 2) think about it before u post an error. 3) your error is taht u have no objects selected. Select the object and the rig(if u have one, u dont) then do export. u cant export nothing u know.

8Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

ArKaZeen

loftail wrote:2 things u might wanna note down. 3 now i think about it. 1) u cant export materials, only textures okay. 2) think about it before u post an error. 3) your error is taht u have no objects selected. Select the object and the rig(if u have one, u dont) then do export. u cant export nothing u know.

What do you mean by "You cant export materials, only textures okay."

What do you mean by materials?

9Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

loftail

... im hardly gonna tell u am i. u have to ues your best friend, sheick google to help u out u know. that way u wont only learn about materials and textures and the diffrence, but how to use them, ext. much more beneficial.

10Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Empty Re: Exporting .MDL Files on Blender Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

ArKaZeen

loftail wrote:... im hardly gonna tell u am i. u have to ues your best friend, sheick google to help u out u know. that way u wont only learn about materials and textures and the diffrence, but how to use them, ext. much more beneficial.

Thanks bro :O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum