Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blender Help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blender Help Empty Blender Help Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 pm

OK I thought bout using Blender as a way to make NZP maps so I made a map and tried to export it to .map but it dosent work
Does anyone know how to export to .rmf format it would be a great help

2Blender Help Empty Re: Blender Help Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 pm

ArKaZeen

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:OK I thought bout using Blender as a way to make NZP maps so I made a map and tried to export it to .map but it dosent work
Does anyone know how to export to .rmf format it would be a great help

You for sure, cannot export a blender file as a .rmf. Ask Loftail about the .map export.

3Blender Help Empty Re: Blender Help Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 pm

loftail

1) You cannot export rmf blender.... deal with it
2) You can export .map. However 1) Must be in blender 2.49 as that has most stable map exporter 2) Everything must be made out of cubes/planes and NOT connected which is a pain in the ass and one reason I am no longer mapping lol 3) It must never be rotated in object mode, only in edit mode.

4Blender Help Empty Re: Blender Help Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 pm

loftail wrote:1) You cannot export rmf blender.... deal with it
2) You can export .map. However 1) Must be in blender 2.49 as that has most stable map exporter 2) Everything must be made out of cubes/planes and NOT connected which is a pain in the ass and one reason I am no longer mapping lol 3) It must never be rotated in object mode, only in edit mode.
Crap,well then I'll just stick with Wrldcraft
You know any .MDL exporters

5Blender Help Empty Re: Blender Help Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

loftail

yh... blender 2.49 lol. Ask Sub to send you link to the file I made containing everything you need, and tell him to explain please. thnks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum