Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mapping barrier issue worldcraft

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

hl2.exe

hl2.exe

Hello i am learning to use worldcraft to make maps for NZP. I have a problem though, ive gotten the zombies to run over to the barrier and start hitting it, however when they knock it down they try to climb over but they cannot. I have a attached video... Please help me

Last edited by Dreize on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Video.)

2Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:03 pm

ArKaZeen

The barrier is too be a bit too far up so lower it if you want the zombies to get over.

3Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm

hl2.exe

hl2.exe

any other ideas? they still wont get over...

4Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Fixed the video.

To answer your question, you accidentally put the window backwards. That's why the wooden pieces are falling towards you, they are supposed to fall on the other side. Zombies cannot walk through windows that are facing backwards. To fix this problem go to worldcraft/hammer and Right Click on the entity. Choose properties. Change the angle of the window so that it is facing 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

If you ever need any help, feel free to come to the chatbox on the homepage, it's much easier and I can give you step by step instructions.

Last edited by Dreize on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

probably u must have to down the wall :/

6Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 pm

hl2.exe

hl2.exe

Thanks everyone Smilez

7Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Empty Re: Mapping barrier issue worldcraft Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Resolved.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum