Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Raggle

Raggle

Dempsey -I hate you. So god damn much. I want to chop your head off and feed it to the zombies so that I may take your wunderwaffe from your last box hit.

Nikolai -You bore me with your constant vodka quotes. You can be a meatshield. You're fat enough for the job.

Takeo -Badass that is going to chop you into pieces and make you into human sushi for the endless undead hoards.

Dr. Richtofen -A little less than Takeo, but he still reaks with glory and unexpected awesomeness. But slowly, oh so slowly, I start to become irritated.

2Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

ArKaZeen

That Takeo one is racist Tongue

RACISM GTFO LOL

I like Nikolai Dempsey Dr. Richtofen but Takeo Takeo Takeo can suck my Kool (look where the gun is pointing to Tongue)

3Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Raggle

Raggle

The sushi thing for takeo is morely an inside joke than it is racism. Plus all of these characters being made is racist. They are based off of general stereotypes during world war 2 and presant time.

4Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

ArKaZeen

Raggle wrote:The sushi thing for takeo is morely an inside joke than it is racism. Plus all of these characters being made is racist. They are based off of general stereotypes during world war 2 and presant time.

Lol lies XD

Okay i was joking anyways :P

5Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Raggle

Raggle

Sub0123 wrote:
Raggle wrote:The sushi thing for takeo is morely an inside joke than it is racism. Plus all of these characters being made is racist. They are based off of general stereotypes during world war 2 and presant time.

Lol lies XD

Okay i was joking anyways :P

Saying "Just Kidding" does not remove the sting. I dislike you for instulting Takeo. Not all asians are homosexual.

6Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Dempsey - Annoying as hell. Not funny or badass either, I hate all your quotes.

Nikolai - Straight up baws. I'd kill a zombie horde with you, I approve.

Takeo - Don't like you. Like you more then Dempsey though. You're not funny or cool.

Dr. Richtofen - Straight up biblical nightmaric beast of awesomeness. You're always funny and amusing. Love all your quotes.

7Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Dempsey - hit and a miss

Nikolai - TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME!!

Takeo - why am i forced to play as you every bloody game!

Dr. Richtofen - Insane bastard... AWESOME!

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

8Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Raggle

Raggle

Cool fact- Personal FAMOUS zombie player's RECORDS were when they were playin gas Takeo about 75% of the time. So 75% of personnal player records are when they are Takeo? That's the same with me. My Kino, Der Riese and Shi No Numa records were when I was Takeo.
See Syndicate and Benn.

9Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Dempsey Badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikolai This dude is my twin bro, and his lust for Vodka just makes me laugh! Totally awsome.

Takeo Your quotes confuse me as much as they annoy me, but your still a badass ninja.

Dr. Richtofen You remind me of Mabuse, your both doctor, you say some strange stuff and you have a nack for creativity, even though i wanna stuff your head in the pap machiene, I still like you.

HOWS THAT?!?!

10Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Shadow_Reaper99

Shadow_Reaper99

Dempsey -Bad ass, he used to be my favorite.
Nikolai -My current favorite along with Takeo.
Takeo -Current favorite along with Nikolai, due to the fact they argue in their quotes.
Dr. Richtofen -Can go die in hell.

11Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm

hamaham

hamaham

Dempsey Used to be my fav

Nikolai A THANK YOU PLEASE FOR SAVING YOUR ASS VODKA DRINKING FATTY

Takeo LESS CHOPPNESE MORE ZOMBIE BRAINSBLOWING

Dr. Richtofen Yeah... You my good sir. Are one true badass!

12Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 am

ArKaZeen

hamaham wrote: Dempsey Used to be my fav

Takeo LESS CHOPPNESE MORE ZOMBIE BRAINSBLOWING < I declare racism

13Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Empty Re: Opinion on Nazi Zombie characters Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 am

hamaham

hamaham

Sub0123 wrote:
hamaham wrote: Dempsey Used to be my fav

Takeo LESS CHOPPNESE MORE ZOMBIE BRAINSBLOWING < I declare racism... PewDiePie, bro. PewDiePie
look at 0:13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum