Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Vollnut-3

Vollnut-3

Hi my names vollnut-3 and.... well... ive been lurking on forums for years so
im new at this, though hi and i hope this turn out great, i'm also known as Cutie Bunny on the chat because it was default....

2Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 pm

cousinmuscles

cousinmuscles

If you want to change your name in the chat box, just click your name and it will let you change it. From there you can also do other things that will change your chatting profile.
Smilez

3Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Vollnut-3

Vollnut-3

Thanks although i dont know what i did to my chat it's blank now and just shows my name,thanks for the welcome though.

4Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Vollnut-3 wrote:Thanks although i dont know what i did to my chat it's blank now and just shows my name,thanks for the welcome though.

It is for me as well. I think the chat is down or something right now.

5Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Vollnut-3

Vollnut-3

Oh okay thanks I thooght It was just me! If you have any questions PM me I'm still not used to all this but, I'll sure as hell learn

6Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Admin

Admin

Welcome to the forum :D

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

7Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Vollnut-3

Vollnut-3

Thanks for the welcome! I'm planning on working on a big project, but I have to learn how to use the tools first...heh heh.... Crawl before walking right? Anyways, thanks for the welcome!

8Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Empty Re: Hey! Im vollnut-3 nice to be here! Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:05 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

welcome Smilez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum