Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quake on the Nintendo Wii

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quake on the Nintendo Wii Empty Quake on the Nintendo Wii Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Anybody has a Homebrew Enabled Wii?
If yes, can someone test how good Quake runs on it?

2Quake on the Nintendo Wii Empty Re: Quake on the Nintendo Wii Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

I have a Wii with Homebrew. Are you testing Quake on it to see how NZP would run for it?

3Quake on the Nintendo Wii Empty Re: Quake on the Nintendo Wii Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

NZP uses HLBSP map format, and i heard WiiQuake doesnt support it but it should be possible to add to the code.
I dont have a Wii but i want to know how Quake is running on it. Slow? Laggy? Crashing? Or Smooth ;)

4Quake on the Nintendo Wii Empty Re: Quake on the Nintendo Wii Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:12 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

I downloaded it and sadly it wouldn't even play on my sd card. That's wierd

I'll find out a way to play it and get back to you on that.

I found out how to run it on wii and it runs great. There shouldn't be a problem with nzp on wii.

5Quake on the Nintendo Wii Empty Re: Quake on the Nintendo Wii Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:48 pm

ArKaZeen

dr_mabuse wrote:Anybody has a Homebrew Enabled Wii?
If yes, can someone test how good Quake runs on it?

I have it

Unfortunately my ios 249 is a stub which makes my wii unable to run it sorry Frown

When i fix the problem i will Smilez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]