Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Empty Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 am

Rongomai

Rongomai

I have a request of a lifetime lol
Is it possiple to make a bathroom with toilest n stuff
and is it possible to make a poo trap? or Poo pit
Is it Possible tp make a pee gun or something that shoots yellow water lol
Im thinking of a map called shopping mall the toilet room is the spawning room with multiple door
and some zombies coming out of the toilet.
A game shop in the mall
A cinema
And a Food Court where all perk would be
A cool thing do you know five defon secerety yer that should be in it and in the cinema the screen would come up and a room with pap would be in it that would be cool or like kino u tele in there for a short amount of time then tele out normally
If someone wants to take this idea plz write a comment

2Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Empty Re: Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 am

sorry boss! but i dont think any1 would even bother to make a map like that... it would take forever!
but maybe again some1 might... so try anyway...(i really dont think that teleporters dont exist yet in beta 1.1, and zombies cant spawn out of toilets... and even if any1 tried it wouldnt look as well as you think so ....) Nikolai 😉 :kool:

3Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Empty Re: Only Pro Mapper Read..........Again Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Rongomai

Rongomai

o yer
and soz for the comment on your ninja gaiden map

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum