Obtaining and Converting A Song:
If you already have a song, skip step one and two.
1. Go to YouTube and find your song
2. Copy the link and convert it to an MP3 using this site: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
3. When the file is done downloading, go to http://www.media.io/ and upload it and select the WAV format to convert it. It is necessary it is a WAV, or else it won't work.
4. Once the song is converted to a WAV, rename your song to something short. Also, the way NZP works, you will need to add "cl_insta" to then end of your file name. For example, my song is 115 so i named the song file "115cl_insta"
5. Next, go into your NZP folder, then the sound folder, then radio folder and put your song there.
Now you're done with that, so lets make the song play on your map!
Open up your map in Worldcraft/VHE and create a block, cylinder, object, etc. that you want the player to interact with to play the song. I'll be using a simple box for my example. Next, press Ctrl + T to make it an entity. Now right click it and select Properties. You will want to scroll down the list of entities it can become and find trigger_command:
Click on the Command attribute and in the box enter "play2 sound/radio/song". Note, when you enter the name of your song do not include the cl_insta. For example, the file name of my song is 115cl_insta but for the command I am entering just 115. When the command is executed the cl_insta is added to the song thus it locates that file name with the cl_insta in it. I don't get it either but thats how it works!
And that's all there is to it. When you enter the game and come in contact where the object is, the game with freeze for a second then play your song!
You can mix it up by adding buttons and other requirements to activate it, just play around with it and see what you can find out!
If you have any questions or need any help just comment below.