Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

parts idea

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1parts idea Empty parts idea Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm

daginga

With the release of Black Ops 2 and Nazi Zombie fans we have all noticed the parts and building features. My idea is that mappers could make the parts and lay them out and maybe even make their own contraptions. So maybe the map maker program could have parts and lay them out places so people could have the new parts feature.
Thank You For Reading.

2parts idea Empty Re: parts idea Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm

daginga wrote:With the release of Black Ops 2 and Nazi Zombie fans we have all noticed the parts and building features. My idea is that mappers could make the parts and lay them out and maybe even make their own contraptions. So maybe the map maker program could have parts and lay them out places so people could have the new parts feature.
Thank You For Reading.

Nice idea, but I think this would require editing the code, which we don't have access to. :sigh:

3parts idea Empty Re: parts idea Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

if your on about the menu screen where you select which map to play on, that would be impossible without the source code

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4parts idea Empty Re: parts idea Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

true nightmare wrote:if your on about the menu screen where you select which map to play on, that would be impossible without the source code
NZP still hasn't released the source code? I'm in shock... not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum