Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

parts idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 parts idea on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm

With the release of Black Ops 2 and Nazi Zombie fans we have all noticed the parts and building features. My idea is that mappers could make the parts and lay them out and maybe even make their own contraptions. So maybe the map maker program could have parts and lay them out places so people could have the new parts feature.
Thank You For Reading.

View user profile

2 Re: parts idea on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm

@daginga wrote:With the release of Black Ops 2 and Nazi Zombie fans we have all noticed the parts and building features. My idea is that mappers could make the parts and lay them out and maybe even make their own contraptions. So maybe the map maker program could have parts and lay them out places so people could have the new parts feature.
Thank You For Reading.

Nice idea, but I think this would require editing the code, which we don't have access to. :sigh:

3 Re: parts idea on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
if your on about the menu screen where you select which map to play on, that would be impossible without the source code

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4 Re: parts idea on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@true nightmare wrote:if your on about the menu screen where you select which map to play on, that would be impossible without the source code
NZP still hasn't released the source code? I'm in shock... not.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum