Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new idea I had...

+3
seniormeatbox
jastolze
ScatterBox
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new idea I had... Empty A new idea I had... Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Ok, so this site is amazing and all, and I love how you guys have a "team" full of mappers and texture artists to make maps for nzp... BUT, no coders. Yes I know the reason you don't have any.. NZ:P QuakeC source was never released.. but.. I may just have a copy of the 1.2 source of the QuakeC for nzp.. *hint hint*

This being said, if it is alright with the devs of nzp I would be happy to code in things that mappers might want in their maps other then what nzp already has. Also, I would only do this until the new "nzp revived" is released since after it is released there will be new source code..

Anyways, that's kind of an idea I had. But before I start coding anything I do want to make sure it would be OK, so that I don't get in to trouble with anyone. Smilez

On a side note I would be doing this in my free time since I already have a big project I'm working on.. keep that in mind for if this does get approved.

EDIT: Is this in the right section? If it isn't then could an Admin move it for me please?

2A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:36 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

If by 1.2 you mean the Leaked Redux edition, it's not really worth it. The dev team have the source, so there's really no point in starting from 1.0 all over again, (which is what the redux version is) In addition to that, who would want to start coding again, especially since Jukki, Blubs, and others are back?

3A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:41 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

jastolze wrote:If by 1.2 you mean the Leaked Redux edition, it's not really worth it. The dev team have the source, so there's really no point in starting from 1.0 all over again, (which is what the redux version is) In addition to that, who would want to start coding again, especially since Jukki, Blubs, and others are back?
I'm not really sure what version I have.. but it doesn't seem like the reflux edition.. and really the reason for doing this would be for mappers to have more features in their map before the new version is released. The reason I thought of this is because of people requesting things like cherry cola and such. And I would be willing to code these things in my free time. Smilez

4A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 pm

seniormeatbox

ScatterBox wrote:
jastolze wrote:If by 1.2 you mean the Leaked Redux edition, it's not really worth it. The dev team have the source, so there's really no point in starting from 1.0 all over again, (which is what the redux version is) In addition to that, who would want to start coding again, especially since Jukki, Blubs, and others are back?
I'm not really sure what version I have.. but it doesn't seem like the reflux edition.. and really the reason for doing this would be for mappers to have more features in their map before the new version is released. The reason I thought of this is because of people requesting things like cherry cola and such. And I would be willing to code these things in my free time. Smilez
Scatter, imo, dont focus on NZP unless the original devs get lazy again.

for now, focus on other projects.

5A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

poo. =/

6A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:51 am

juanpe500

juanpe500

??? the version are important

http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

7A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

ScatterBox wrote:
"things like cherry cola" I prefer Cream Soda, but sure.

8A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:58 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Oraki51 wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:
Whateva floats ya cookie! WinkeyWink

9A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 am

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

ScatterBox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:
I think it was a great idea and until you said cookie. now i am hungry

10A new idea I had... Empty Re: A new idea I had... Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 am

mofu23 wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:
I think it was a great idea and until you said cookie. now i am hungry
Everything is good until the cookie crumbles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum