Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

hamaham's map idea

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1hamaham's map idea Empty hamaham's map idea Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 pm

hamaham

hamaham

I was going to make a map but I can't because I have a Linux and I was wondering if anybody else would like to make it if they were bored.

humans spawn near the STONE :D text and zombies spawn outside the barracks and the black lines is different barracks and there are 8 barracks
hamaham's map idea The_be10

Last edited by hamaham on Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 pm

xAhensripoffx

need more info for a chance for anyone to want to make it

https://www.youtube.com/user/ahensripoff?feature=guide

3hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

ArKaZeen

Dude if thats all you give me than no one can actually make it

Too small

4hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Bit small?

5hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm

hamaham wrote:I was going to make a map but I can't because I have a Linux and I was wondering if anybody else would like to make it if they were bored.

humans spawn near the STONE :D text and zombies spawn outside the barracks and the black lines is different barracks and there are 8 barracks
hamaham's map idea The_be10
Use wine to use windows progs with linux/ubuntu
Its a bit small and we need more detail but I'll try

6hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Sun May 06, 2012 12:58 pm

hamaham

hamaham

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:I was going to make a map but I can't because I have a Linux and I was wondering if anybody else would like to make it if they were bored.

-PIC-
Use wine to use windows progs with linux/ubuntu
Its a bit small and we need more detail but I'll try
I want it to be small because I want it to be more like a surviving map where you camp.

Here is my plan: I would make a very small room and there are like many barracks and zombies will spawn outside the barracks and go in and you will just sit there helpless with a double barrel and be afraid and try to think happy thoughts and then realize that it is like duck hunt except you are screwed because you (and your friends) are just camping in a little room with one thing: a shotgun (and a pistol) and nowhere else to go.

7hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

hamaham

hamaham

I made a new map idea...
Should be big enough so two people can walk by eachother!

hamaham's map idea Hallwa10

8hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Mon May 07, 2012 2:14 pm

xAhensripoffx

*FACEPALM*

https://www.youtube.com/user/ahensripoff?feature=guide

9hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm

hamaham

hamaham

xAhensripoffx wrote:*FACEPALM*

Didn't say somebody need to do this but it would be a good map I think

10hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

ArKaZeen

hamaham wrote:I made a new map idea...

.-. your joking right? :/

11hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Mon May 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Listen that is even worse than your first idea no offense but try to make it reasonable
maybe 2 or more rooms and bit more graphics design I can admit I'm not good with photoshop or gimp but maybe draw your Idea and scan and upload

12hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

hamaham

hamaham

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:

Listen that is even worse than your first idea no offense but try to make it reasonable
maybe 2 or more rooms and bit more graphics design I can admit I'm not good with photoshop or gimp but maybe draw your Idea and scan and upload

I know I make bad maps idea so it doesn't matter really and if you look at my photos and then you imagination and then my photo, you will see how ugly it is. But if you have a creative mind like me and can view things in 3D it will look a bit more cooler.

P.S I use gimp.

13hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 am

hamaham

hamaham

Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

14hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 pm

hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?
Listen,if you can't make the map,well, I'm currently making a map and is taking faster than expected so when I'm done that I'll try work on that and stop with the abuse its an Idea and if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything(well accept if its a true time opinion)and saying ".-. your joking right" isn't going to help

15hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

hamaham

hamaham

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?
Listen,if you can't make the map,well, I'm currently making a map and is taking faster than expected so when I'm done that I'll try work on that and stop with the abuse its an Idea and if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything(well accept if its a true time opinion)and saying ".-. your joking right" isn't going to help

I am not demanding you to make the map and I am just giving out shitty ideas because you have heard what they say, Sharing Is Caring but I wasn't the one who said .-. your joking right?

16hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 2:59 pm

hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

I am not demanding you to make the map and I am just giving out shitty ideas because you have heard what they say, Sharing Is Caring but I wasn't the one who said .-. your joking right?
Oh ya sorry I didn't say you said it but I was saying that all these stupid comments are not going to help you or anyone else I just hate when people say stuff like "Its shit" or "Your retarded".It just annoys me and it helps nobody.Any I'm currently developing your map considering mine was a disaster

17hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm

hamaham

hamaham

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

Oh ya sorry I didn't say you said it but I was saying that all these stupid comments are not going to help you or anyone else I just hate when people say stuff like "Its shit" or "Your retarded".It just annoys me and it helps nobody.Any I'm currently developing your map considering mine was a disaster

The old or the new one?

P.S I have ADHD so I am retarded on a way.

Last edited by hamaham on Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

18hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 pm

hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

The old or the new one?
New one

19hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Tue May 08, 2012 3:25 pm

hamaham

hamaham

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

The old or the new one?
New one
:D Well WOW 2 persons are working on my maps..

20hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 am

loftail

aaaand I ruined the quoting box, YESSSS.

21hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 am

loftail

Anyway, wtf am I member dreize, I swear to god you made me develeper again.

22hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 am

hamaham

hamaham

loftail wrote:Anyway, wtf am I member dreize, I swear to god you made me develeper again.
I don't think Dreize wanna go on hamaham's topics or even view my posts... AM I RIGHT Dreize?

23hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 am

ArKaZeen

hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

The old or the new one?
New one

Bigass quotes ftw

And sorry frizzydude for not "helping" I just thought the idea for the second map was terrible. I think it could be expanded by making that room the main room.

24hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 9:36 am

hamaham

hamaham

Sub0123 wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
hamaham wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

I don't know. Am I?

The old or the new one?
New one

Bigass quotes ftw

And sorry frizzydude for not "helping" I just thought the idea for the second map was terrible. I think it could be expanded by making that room the main room.

I do make terrible ideas, but I like to have like small maps with flowing incoming zombies.

25hamaham's map idea Empty Re: hamaham's map idea Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 am

[quote="hamaham"]
Sub0123 wrote:
hamaham wrote:

Bigass quotes ftw

I do make terrible ideas, but I like to have like small maps with flowing incoming zombies.
Ya there all right and it can be frustrating and difficult trying to fight off hordes of zombies at round 30 in a small room

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum