Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazi Zombies Portable Unofficial Patch 1.0.5 Relased

+4
Douch_Dagger
Leonestar
Gunner3058
Naievil
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

While probably 1 hour old news, I have released Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.

You can get it here

Major Changelog:

- Added Pack-a-Punch
- Finalized all regular weapons, including their respected PAP versions (Explosive/Flame/Wonder weapons are still to be fixed, but they are usable)
- Bouncing Betties
- UI Improvements
- Elevators
- Warehouse updates (easter egg, PAP, etc., zombie spawns that work outside of the first room)
- A-nub movement (see below)
- Removed achievements (fixes Round 5 crash)
- Custom Radio Sounds
- Weapon buying text can be hidden
- Teddy bears that remove targets (much like on Wahnsinn on Beta)
- Procore Game Mode
- Gun Game Game Mode (see below)
- Introduction text (edited BY map maker)
- Endgame entity (to end game by buying it)
- In-game scoreboard (accessed by pause menu)
- Unfinished 3rd person player animations

ctwill19xx and bonniegamer202 like this post

http://Naievil.tk

2Nazi Zombies Portable Unofficial Patch 1.0.5 Relased Empty Nice Patch! Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 am

Gunner3058

I like the functionality of this NZP 1.0.5 patch. I didnt realize that people are still actively creating things for this game. In all honesty, i think that the few that are left are who is going to really get this game its oomph. Im glad to see this patch, and im going to start making maps once again because i cant find many maps for the PSP let alone any properly made ones for the computer. Most of them have waypoint errors.

ctwill19xx likes this post

3Nazi Zombies Portable Unofficial Patch 1.0.5 Relased Empty Keep updating Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:52 am

Leonestar

Keep updating wheres the donate button?..you deserve it for being alive NZP!!

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Gunner3058 wrote:I like the functionality of this NZP 1.0.5 patch. I didnt realize that people are still actively creating things for this game. In all honesty, i think that the few that are left are who is going to really get this game its oomph. Im glad to see this patch, and im going to start making maps once again because i cant find many maps for the PSP let alone any properly made ones for the computer. Most of them have waypoint errors.

Pleasure to have you here. Which maps are giving you problems?

seniormeatbox

So when are Acheivements being added back

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

when I find out what made them break in 1.0.4.1

Scootalicious

Can you play this on PC without a PSP controller or do you need one?

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Scootalicious wrote:Can you play this on PC without a PSP controller or do you need one?

on PC. use PPSSPP. if you get any controller to work on your computer, ppsspp will detect it, and you can play with that. you can use the keyboard instead too.

Scootalicious

Douch_Dagger wrote:

on PC. use PPSSPP. if you get any controller to work on your computer, ppsspp will detect it, and you can play with that. you can use the keyboard instead too.

Any way to get the mouse to move like analog sticks or am I just stuck with using a keyboard?

seniormeatbox

Scootalicious wrote:

Any way to get the mouse to move like analog sticks or am I just stuck with using a keyboard?
As far as i'm aware of, not by default, its best to get a program that recognizes mouse movements. Like a reverse XPadder.

Scootalicious

seniormeatbox wrote:
As far as i'm aware of, not by default, its best to get a program that recognizes mouse movements. Like a reverse XPadder.

Alright, I'll try and find one. If I come up successful, I'll post here.

lordgk

Keep updating with us..
Also add donate button .. You deserve it..

https://gbplus.net/

Scootalicious

Wow, just got an email about a reply to this post. It’s been 6 damn years and this is still going. Incredible.

bignoob likes this post

bonniegamer202

Would someone be able to give me instructions on where to put this file if it works on the vita?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum