Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:02 pm

BCDeshiG

Hat1624 wrote:Is the exe, a 32-bit(x86) one or 64-bit(x64) one?
I believe so, though I can't test for sure since I have a 64-bit machine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why are you reading this?
View user profile

102NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Hat1624 wrote:Is the exe, a 32-bit(x86) one or 64-bit(x64) one?

It's 32 bit, there is no 64 bit executable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nazi Zombies Requiem Public Repository
ok.
View user profile

103NZP Demo Achievement stuff on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:12 pm

BCDeshiG

Tested out new achievements by speed-running to round 5 (if you can call it that).
Turns out it just shows an error. Also, the new m1911 model refuse to load when using Mustang & Sally.
Video:

EDIT: Pistol speeds up knifing too.
Video 2:

Last edited by BCDeshiG on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)

View user profile

104NZP Demo zapper glitches on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm

BCDeshiG

Zapper still damages the player and zombies after turning off.
Video:

Also, m1911 has messed up reload and no recoil.

View user profile

105NZP Demo Revive glitch and mp40 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 pm

BCDeshiG

MP40 is invisible, Quick Revive no longer works, Mulekick buys Deadshot instead and vice-versa and mulitple purchases of Mule Kick/Deadshot possible.
Video:

View user profile

106NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Guys it would impressive if you made a new Call of Duty zombies on psp for those players that have psp like me but its discontinued and theres to many features.
I would love to have a new version because I was here since the begining of this forum and ive seen all the great features but when I rememberd that it was discontinued I stopped seeing your work but at least you entertain those who have bad ram and graphics card in there pc thanks for everything.
By:DripplessToast11

View user profile

107NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

dripplessoast wrote:Guys it would impressive if you made a new Call of  Duty zombies on psp for those players that have psp like me but its discontinued and theres to many features.
I would love to have a new version because I was here since the begining of this forum and ive seen all the great features but when I rememberd that it was discontinued I stopped seeing your work but at least you entertain those who have bad ram and      graphics card in there pc thanks for everything.
By:DripplessToast11

you do know that the PSP version was Discontinued right? if you kept in check with the Discord Chat, you'd know why.

I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

108NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 am

Yes I know why and I hope you guys keep on working on it for entertainment and dont discontinue it
Bye :-) Thanks

View user profile

109NZP Demo Who's Who Major Glitches on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 pm

BCDeshiG

Infinite who's who; glitches out camera; more ammo than usual; possible to crouch, prone, jump, throw grenades and knife; holding the revive button doesn't work (must be pressed); can walk off whilst reviving; multiple dead bodies to revive.
Video:
Funny since quick revive doesn't work. Also, please remove perk lights as this gets annoying, whatever setting you use.

View user profile

110NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello, everyone who's still here. I just want to assure those who don't look at the repository that this project is still kicking.

I also fixed the Discord link
https://discord.gg/E9NDtCc

View user profile

111NZP Demo AM I TOO LATE? xD on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

The Discord is alive, ask things there.

Dig out your PSPs, kids, they will soon power on again.

View user profile

112NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 pm

@OfficalDewsDeMI No, you are not too late. Also i think the chat is still going.

View user profile

113NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello, all. The day has come. Over the past two weeks I have dug into the PSP 1.0.6b3 source, and, found myself to once again fall in love with NZ:P on the PlayStation Portable.

Quite a few things have been added, such as idle bobbing, menu revamp, custom loading screens, etc.

I could go into further detail, but I've done this already on the Discord. I heavily encourage those who have not joined the server to do so. A download link to the latest beta build (build 3 as of 9-17-17) along with a changelog for each build is found there.

Thanks for being an awesome fan,
Moto

Nazi Zombies Requiem Public Repository
ok.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum