Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] Requiem

+10
Codisbae23
MotoLegacy
NzPro9
PsycoMutt
Derped_Crusader
Supermario641996
Douch_Dagger
Naievil
retebonzo
mofu23
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:02 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

Hat1624 wrote:Is the exe, a 32-bit(x86) one or 64-bit(x64) one?
I believe so, though I can't test for sure since I have a 64-bit machine.

102NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:04 pm

MotoLegacy

MotoLegacy
Staff
Staff

Hat1624 wrote:Is the exe, a 32-bit(x86) one or 64-bit(x64) one?

It's 32 bit, there is no 64 bit executable.

https://bowling.gdn/home

103NZP Demo Achievement stuff Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:12 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

Tested out new achievements by speed-running to round 5 (if you can call it that).
Turns out it just shows an error. Also, the new m1911 model refuse to load when using Mustang & Sally.
Video:

EDIT: Pistol speeds up knifing too.
Video 2:

Last edited by BCDeshiG on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)

104NZP Demo zapper glitches Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

Zapper still damages the player and zombies after turning off.
Video:

Also, m1911 has messed up reload and no recoil.

105NZP Demo Revive glitch and mp40 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

MP40 is invisible, Quick Revive no longer works, Mulekick buys Deadshot instead and vice-versa and mulitple purchases of Mule Kick/Deadshot possible.
Video:

106NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 pm

dripplessoast

Guys it would impressive if you made a new Call of Duty zombies on psp for those players that have psp like me but its discontinued and theres to many features.
I would love to have a new version because I was here since the begining of this forum and ive seen all the great features but when I rememberd that it was discontinued I stopped seeing your work but at least you entertain those who have bad ram and graphics card in there pc thanks for everything.
By:DripplessToast11

107NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

dripplessoast wrote:Guys it would impressive if you made a new Call of  Duty zombies on psp for those players that have psp like me but its discontinued and theres to many features.
I would love to have a new version because I was here since the begining of this forum and ive seen all the great features but when I rememberd that it was discontinued I stopped seeing your work but at least you entertain those who have bad ram and      graphics card in there pc thanks for everything.
By:DripplessToast11

you do know that the PSP version was Discontinued right? if you kept in check with the Discord Chat, you'd know why.

108NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 am

dripplessoast

Yes I know why and I hope you guys keep on working on it for entertainment and dont discontinue it
Bye :-) Thanks

109NZP Demo Who's Who Major Glitches Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

Infinite who's who; glitches out camera; more ammo than usual; possible to crouch, prone, jump, throw grenades and knife; holding the revive button doesn't work (must be pressed); can walk off whilst reviving; multiple dead bodies to revive.
Video:
Funny since quick revive doesn't work. Also, please remove perk lights as this gets annoying, whatever setting you use.

110NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:20 pm

MotoLegacy

MotoLegacy
Staff
Staff

Hello, everyone who's still here. I just want to assure those who don't look at the repository that this project is still kicking.

I also fixed the Discord link
https://discord.gg/E9NDtCc

111NZP Demo AM I TOO LATE? xD Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

OfficialDewdsDeMI

OfficialDewdsDeMI

The Discord is alive, ask things there.

Dig out your PSPs, kids, they will soon power on again.

112NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Hat1624

@OfficalDewsDeMI No, you are not too late. Also i think the chat is still going.

113NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:05 pm

MotoLegacy

MotoLegacy
Staff
Staff

Hello, all. The day has come. Over the past two weeks I have dug into the PSP 1.0.6b3 source, and, found myself to once again fall in love with NZ:P on the PlayStation Portable.

Quite a few things have been added, such as idle bobbing, menu revamp, custom loading screens, etc.

I could go into further detail, but I've done this already on the Discord. I heavily encourage those who have not joined the server to do so. A download link to the latest beta build (build 3 as of 9-17-17) along with a changelog for each build is found there.

Thanks for being an awesome fan,
Moto

114NZP Demo Update Changelog plz Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:05 pm

BCDeshiG

BCDeshiG

Maybe update the changelog on the main post as well as linking the new github page since it's well out of date and would confuse new users.

115NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Requiem Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:40 pm

MotoLegacy

MotoLegacy
Staff
Staff

Hi, everyone. I've been inactive on the forum a lot but @BCDeshiG helped me remember that there are a few of you who aren't in the Discord server, so I revamped the initial post once again to include the current changelog.
Thanks for sticking around, and have a happy holiday season!

- Ian

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum