Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to make unvisible (ingame unvisible) parts in the textures ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cipiko22

please hemp me.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee
You mean like how to make a window or fence out of one texture and such?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

cipiko22

i mean make a door without pink parts on it Smilez and i can see trought it:D

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee
Well, what works with me is just putting a { before the texture name. But that only works with wad3 textures and Valve Hammer Editor. So either you could get Hammer, or you could use Adobe Photoshop or Gimp (because both of them work fine) to make an alpha channel on your texture so you can see through the pink or whatever color. If you don't know how to make an alpha channel on a texture there should be some tutorials on Youtube.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum