Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions For Door Placement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions For Door Placement Empty Suggestions For Door Placement Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 pm

CaptainMappy

CaptainMappy

Hey guys, I was wondering what your opinion is on the door placements on my map. So I wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Where the yellow arrow is pointing, should I put a door there?

Suggestions For Door Placement Untitl11

2Suggestions For Door Placement Empty Re: Suggestions For Door Placement Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 pm

oo look a zombie =D

well technicly u already got one door right next to it, as illistrated plus its on some stairs so it could get annoying, my opinion dont place that bloddy door !! =P lol

3Suggestions For Door Placement Empty Re: Suggestions For Door Placement Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

CaptainMappy wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering what your opinion is on the door placements on my map. So I wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Where the yellow arrow is pointing, should I put a door there?

Suggestions For Door Placement Untitl11
i really depends on how you want people to play the map. if you want a hard difficulty map then add the door, if you want it as an easy map don't add it. personally i dont care on where the door goes. just as long as the map is worthy of playing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum