Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2?

+5
dr_mabuse
RedDevil497
kystites
jastolze
lQuesadilla
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Empty The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

lQuesadilla

lQuesadilla

Very Happy

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

lQuesadilla wrote: Very Happy
No one knows for sure if it is canceled. Its future doesn't look too bright though...

3The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Empty pooooop Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

kystites

kystites

Nooooooooooo!!!!! I'm going to cry. Moooooooommmmmmyyyyy

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

You think people would figure this out by now. Considering their planned release was like a year ago...

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

its dead for now...

jukki just plays DayZ all the day, he hangs around in our PSP Dev Chat but he doesnt respond to messages there so i think he is not interested in NZP anymore..

Not sure about blubs, afaik he is currently making driving license...

But at least ONE of the devs is still around and deleting our "messages" on moddb xD

I know this may not sound nice, but i hope somebody will leak the sources now so at least the fans getting something..
They dissapointed the fans...

Manuel Valle7

dr_mabuse wrote:its dead for now...

jukki just plays DayZ all the day, he hangs around in our PSP Dev Chat but he doesnt respond to messages there so i think he is not interested in NZP anymore..

But at least ONE of the devs is still around and deleting our "messages" on moddb xD

I know this may not sound nice, but i hope somebody will leak the sources now so at least the fans getting something..

Well just a weird suggestion but, since you, dr_mabuse, are a CODER and a MAPPER... can't they leave at least part of the job to you? Since you've been really interested in this for so long and you love this game, why not try to get them to let you do some stuff, I mean, if they can't do it, why leave everyone else in suspense and wait? It's probably a stupid suggestion, perhaps you guys already tried it or something, but something is something.

Manuel Valle7 wrote:
dr_mabuse wrote:its dead for now...

Well just a weird suggestion but, since you, dr_mabuse, are a CODER and a MAPPER... can't they leave at least part of the job to you? Since you've been really interested in this for so long and you love this game, why not try to get them to let you do some stuff, I mean, if they can't do it, why leave everyone else in suspense and wait? It's probably a stupid suggestion, perhaps you guys already tried it or something, but something is something.
If they won't respond he can't get the source.. ;(

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

i already offered help and gave jukki a copy of my psp engine around last xmas..
But i dont think the project has a future..
They dont want new members after they had a leak (NZP Reflux shit), and they
dont release the sources..

So just forget it and go back to CoD WaW/BO/BO2 if you want to play Zombies...

Manuel Valle7

dr_mabuse wrote:i already offered help and gave jukki a copy of my psp engine around last xmas..
But i dont think the project has a future..
They dont want new members after they had a leak (NZP Reflux shit), and they
dont release the sources..

So just forget it and go back to CoD WaW/BO/BO2 if you want to play Zombies...

Honestly that is complete bullcrap -_- At least they could let a couple of developers to do some of the job they will never do. Not to be offensive or anything but why do something like that for people who are interested in the game and are willing to do something big out of what they have? That's true that sometimes people can't trust others but, you don't have to let everyone else down. Ehh but I guess I will have to stick to your idea, problem is I don't have any money at all to buy any of the original COD games (not lieing, my parents are cheap). There's another thing though, since you're good on this stuff, why don't you create another game just like it though. Start from scrap and I'm pretty sure it's going to go farther than what this ever went. :/

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Manuel Valle7 wrote:since you're good on this stuff, why don't you create another game just like it though. Start from scrap and I'm pretty sure it's going to go farther than what this ever went. :/

Well, i was already thinking to make a NZP like game using the Qonquer sources and the NZP models..
Something like "Nazi Zombies Lite", with only 10 weapons to save PSP RAM and stuff.

But before i can do that i need to finish my current Game, and i need another PSP xD

dr_mabuse wrote:
Manuel Valle7 wrote:since you're good on this stuff, why don't you create another game just like it though. Start from scrap and I'm pretty sure it's going to go farther than what this ever went. :/

Well, i was already thinking to make a NZP like game using the Qonquer sources and the NZP models..
Something like "Nazi Zombies Lite", with only 10 weapons to save PSP RAM and stuff.

But before i can do that i need to finish my current Game, and i need another PSP xD

EVERYONE!!! IF YOU HAVE A SPARE PEE-ESS-PEE, GIVE IT TO MABUSE!!! NAO!!!

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:

SOMEONE GET MABUSE A PSP! Seriously, cause I think that a Qonquer NZP like game would be epic!

Actually, I DO have a spare Phat PSP that I don't use. If you are willing to take care of shipping and handling, I will send you one. :D

I also have a slim that I don't use, but it's in bad shape and the analog stick doesn't work right :/

Take your pick Mabuse! (Again, I'm gonna count on you to pay the shipping and handling, k?)

Manuel Valle7

dr_mabuse wrote:

Oh how nice : D I didn't know you were creating a game. I'm actually anxious to play it. Do you know when it will be ready? Just wondering by the way. But umm yeah it seems like a good idea, I could help you out on textures and stuff, even though I'm new to this, as you can see, I learn pretty fast. When I barely got on this site, I knew NOTHING about mapping, look at me now. But yeah anyways, good luck with your game there ; )

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Creating a NZP clone is easy, but i really need a PSP with working WLAN first for finishing my engine...

On the other side i was thinking to create a complete new game with zombies...
There are many free GPL zombiemodels i can use and some modern weapons like
the AK-74, M16, FiveSeven, Spas12 etc....

And make the game more fun to play like the BO Declassified Survival with random drops
after each round ends..

Manuel Valle7

dr_mabuse wrote:Creating a NZP clone is easy, but i really need a PSP with working WLAN first for finishing my engine...

And make the game more fun to play like the BO Declassified Survival with random drops
after each round ends..

That's actually even better. But one question, can't you do it WITHOUT a psp? Or do you first have to run it on psp and then make it pc accessible? But hey, there's an opportunity now... A good friend here is willing to give you a free PSP... you would just have to pay the shipping though, it's not that bad.

16The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Empty Well.... Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 pm

etyler-epicgames

etyler-epicgames

I'm planning out a TranZit Zombies mod for NZP. I'm trying to unpackage the code and create a more stable version so everyone can have a fresh updated version. Can I legally do that??? I understand basic Quake coding so I think I can fix SOME of the bugs and glitches. Maybe I can revive this thing. Smilez

Here is the game:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/tranzit-zombies-portable-tzp

Here is the Mod:
http://www.indiedb.com/mods/tranzit-zombies-portable-tzp

http://www.copperdoggames.webs.com

17The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Empty Re: The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

etyler-epicgames wrote:I'm planning out a TranZit Zombies mod for NZP. I'm trying to unpackage the code and create a more stable version so everyone can have a fresh updated version. Can I legally do that??? I understand basic Quake coding so I think I can fix SOME of the bugs and glitches. Maybe I can revive this thing. Smilez

Here is the game:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/tranzit-zombies-portable-tzp

Here is the Mod:
http://www.indiedb.com/mods/tranzit-zombies-portable-tzp

Not for PSP? Then why the PSP tab? Whatever, good luck, I guess.

18The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Empty Re: The project was canceled NZP? BETA 1.2? Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 am

mrgreezy3

dr_mabuse wrote:Creating a NZP clone is easy, but i really need a PSP with working WLAN first for finishing my engine...

after each round ends..

yea that sounds sweet mabuse

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

Umad?

jukki wrote:Umad?
Who mad? ... I don't get it... but it's nice that the game is in progress again :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum