Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Frosty Perk Textures

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Frosty Perk Textures Empty NZP Frosty Perk Textures Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 am

For a map I'm making which is winter based I modified the textures of the perks and soon guns to match the map, so I'm going to upload them as I make them and just modify this topic. OBVIOUSLY not really my work, the textures still belong to Jukki, Blubs and Justice, I just modified them for my map, if you don't like them after you download them then you can delete them since NZP ones are in PCX and mine are in TGA. WinkeyWink If you want to use these in other projects other than NZP then ask them, not me. As for permission, most indie devs don't mine you using their stuff in their game so yeah, and I'm not selling them or claiming them as mine...

Screenshot:

NZP Frosty Perk Textures Nzp00011

Download link: (more to come bahss)

https://www.mediafire.com/?lgxby8q1265nial

Also bullshitty Forumotion ads Adfly to links, just cut out the adfly part to skip it.

2NZP Frosty Perk Textures Empty Re: NZP Frosty Perk Textures Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Looks cool, nice. Christmas type map? You should add new pap camos lol

3NZP Frosty Perk Textures Empty Re: NZP Frosty Perk Textures Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 am

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Hmm... all dat ammo

4NZP Frosty Perk Textures Empty Re: NZP Frosty Perk Textures Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Top_Predator wrote:Looks cool, nice. Christmas type map? You should add new pap camos lol
I'm planning on that and other models, I've already modified the MP40 as you can see in the screenshot, he has a Blue Uniform
and black gloves and the MP40 is also frosty, I've also done that to the colt, Kar98 and other models...
ScatterBox wrote:Hmm... all dat ammo
You can modify how much Stock ammo the player gets. WinkeyWink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum