Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAP PACK! and lolipops

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty MAP PACK! and lolipops Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:19 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

Electronic Arts and Activision present to you Nazi Zombies Portable; a popular mod that has risen in popularity with in the PSP community. Now that its taken over by Activision and Electronic Arts, there will be huge changes to the game. First and for most, no support for PSP anymore, ONLY PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, and XBOX ONE. To prevent piracy, you must have an always online connection SO YOU CAN NOW KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHILE YOU PLAY NOTHING BUT NZP. You can pre-order this amazing game at your local Game Shart and get an extra 3 minutes of game play for $99.99. Oh but we aren't stopping there. 3 days after launch, we are releasing our first map pack for $1 million dollars. But why stop there when you can buy all 8,945 DLCs for the amazingly low price of the equivalent to the U.S national debt. Order now at 1800imadumbass or go to www.suckitbitches.com and get viruses on your computer.

Please note every one this is a parody. Not an actual advertisement. By no means does this reflect the ideas of the development team or any one outside working on development. This is for the enjoyment of everyone to mock game companies that do this. This parody does not reflect the action of EA or Activision.

2MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:41 pm

mofu23 wrote:Electronic Arts and Activision present to you Nazi Zombies Portable; a popular mod that has risen in popularity with in the PSP community. Now that its taken over by Activision and Electronic Arts, there will be huge changes to the game. First and for most, no support for PSP anymore, ONLY PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, and XBOX ONE. To prevent piracy, you must have an always online connection SO YOU CAN NOW KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHILE YOU PLAY NOTHING BUT NZP. You can pre-order this amazing game at your local Game Shart and get an extra 3 minutes of game play for $99.99. Oh but we aren't stopping there. 3 days after launch, we are releasing our first map pack for $1 million dollars. But why stop there when you can buy all 8,945 DLCs for the amazingly low price of the equivalent to the U.S national debt. Order now at 1800imadumbass or go to www.suckitbitches.com and get viruses on your computer.

Please note every one this is a parody. Not an actual advertisement. By no means does this reflect the ideas of the development team or any one outside working on development. This is for the enjoyment of everyone to mock game companies that do this. This parody does not reflect the action of EA or Activision.

And the people that buy them are even more stupid.

3MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Funny. This is something that I would write.

Wow
Much Funny
Such Debt
Very Humor
Wow

4MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

mofu23 wrote:Electronic Arts and Activision present to you Nazi Zombies Portable; a popular mod that has risen in popularity with in the PSP community. Now that its taken over by Activision and Electronic Arts, there will be huge changes to the game. First and for most, no support for PSP anymore, ONLY PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, and XBOX ONE. To prevent piracy, you must have an always online connection SO YOU CAN NOW KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHILE YOU PLAY NOTHING BUT NZP. You can pre-order this amazing game at your local Game Shart and get an extra 3 minutes of game play for $99.99. Oh but we aren't stopping there. 3 days after launch, we are releasing our first map pack for $1 million dollars. But why stop there when you can buy all 8,945 DLCs for the amazingly low price of the equivalent to the U.S national debt. Order now at 1800imadumbass or go to www.suckitbitches.com and get viruses on your computer.

ERMAGHERD I HATE XBOX AND XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE. Plus why would you waste the new gen consoles power on nzp‽ I mean, it would probably run on Windows 95 or something, because it is quake, after all...

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

5MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:30 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

WillWow wrote:

ERMAGHERD I HATE XBOX AND XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE. Plus why would you waste the new gen consoles power on nzp‽ I mean, it would probably run on Windows 95 or something, because it is quake, after all...

Oh I do hope you realize he was kidding. I know it's hard for some people to understand humor, but do try.

6MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:10 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

jastolze wrote:
WillWow wrote:

Oh I do hope you realize he was kidding. I know it's hard for some people to understand humor, but do try.

I didn't quote the explanation, only the joke. Plus, did you notice the interrobang‽

7MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

WillWow wrote:run on Windows 95

I wouldn't think so, Windows 95 would lack support like OpenGL or newer DirectX that Darkplaces relies on.

8MAP PACK! and lolipops Empty Re: MAP PACK! and lolipops Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
WillWow wrote:run on Windows 95

I wouldn't think so, Windows 95 would lack support like OpenGL or newer DirectX that Darkplaces relies on.

Well... whatever. (I had nothing else to say)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum