Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler

+3
true nightmare
ArKaZeen
loftail
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:10 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

looks nice, but the model has again too much polys for psp and vanilla quake.

27[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:51 pm

loftail

yh. still working on that. i needta use the polygon reduce tool. still need to learn how to use it effectively but yh. soz for any inconvenience. hopefully it will be fixed in the near future.

28[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:49 pm

So everyone.

Decisions Mabuse, G33, True?

I say a definite yes.

29[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

tell us how many polys it has since the psp can handle only so much polys

30[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:23 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

btw: what do you use to reducing the polys?

31[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 am

loftail

i will check the amount of polys later and tell u guys. as for reducin polys, i am attmpting to see which is better. the poly reduction script, or the decimaton modifier.

32[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

My FG42 Weaponmodel is on the maximum limit for the psp...
i have make a screenshot with the "specs" of the model...
also, your skin textures are too big, you should "shrink" them to 256 x 128....
and in QME (Quake Model Editor) the texture looks strange...
i know this looks bad, but you did not see the "low textures" on the psp...

EDIT: and of course, i say YES...
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 19863510

33[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler - Page 2 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Accepted/Locked.

Congrats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum