Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Empty USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 pm

mrgreezy3

Can someone please help me i have a issue i would love to fix..ok here it goes
i have use the vita bubble hack that was just released to make a nzp bubble on my vita now the bubble loads just fine. i had to convert the eboot.pbp to an iso file to patch it with fake_np
the main eboot is not the issue im having. once the game is loaded it says to me

PSP NZP v:0.20
The following error occured:
Map_Finder

press Cross to exit

i have tried everything from moving the game files to the hack bubble folder to injecting the game files into the iso it still gives me the same error....

here is the link to the NZP Demo iso if anyone could fix this please do so i can enjoy the bubble hack with you guys homebrew on my psvita thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y0h2z23grpj9pq0/ZOM.iso <<<NZP DEMO

btw this demo is really good its completely different from the old stuff great F*ing Work Guys

EDIT: I GOT IT TO WORK ..... PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

Last edited by mrgreezy3 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Empty Re: USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:55 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

mrgreezy3 wrote:Can someone please help me i have a issue i would love to fix..ok here it goes
i have use the vita bubble hack that was just released to make a nzp bubble on my vita now the bubble loads just fine. i had to convert the eboot.pbp to an iso file to patch it with fake_np
the main eboot is not the issue im having. once the game is loaded it says to me

PSP NZP v:0.20
The following error occured:
Map_Finder

press Cross to exit

i have tried everything from moving the game files to the hack bubble folder to injecting the game files into the iso it still gives me the same error....

here is the link to the NZP Demo iso if anyone could fix this please do so i can enjoy the bubble hack with you guys homebrew on my psvita thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y0h2z23grpj9pq0/ZOM.iso <<<NZP DEMO

btw this demo is really good its completely different from the old stuff great F*ing Work Guys

It appears it can't find the maps needed to play. Maybe a directory issue? For instance,
- PSP is ms0:
- PSP Go is ef0:
I'm unsure what the Vita is, but it sounds like it's also been changed. Maybe send Jukki or Blubs a PM and see what can be done?

3USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Empty Re: USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 am

mrgreezy3

I have managed to get a working bubble for nzp demo here are some screen shots if anyone would like to try this on their vita please let me know I had to also add a little code to the qc for better support with right analog will not have effect on psp version

screenshots

It took me forever just to get the link correct mods can you please make it so the screenshots show here.... thanks

4USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Empty Re: USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Wed May 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Hey guys,

I originally did get NZP to work on my vita on the current firmware (3.51) through VHBL.

I don't remember how I got passed the error OP described, but I'm experiencing it now that I had to format my vita.

There is no prebuilt INSTALL.ZIP, and I still can't get passed this error.

Help is appreciated, everyone and especially OP.

Thanks

Edit: hope this isn't a necropost Frown

http://Naievil.tk

5USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Empty Re: USING NZP on Vita as a Custom bubble Thu May 28, 2015 7:04 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

No more than 6 months?... Nah i dont think so

Sorry but i cant help you with that error

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum