Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

126NZP Demo The New Update! :D on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Would first like to thank naievil and all involved for their work on this amazing update!

I have tested it on a phat PSP on pro-c 6.60 CFW and it works amazingly! (Last update didn't work well at all on phat PSP) Loving this new layout and smooth transitions at the menu. Custom maps load fully without any troubles. In game, I see a ton of improvements. Grenades throw and explode better, smoother movements when aiming down the iron sight and it's easier to knife enemies.

Hate to be a bugger! but is there anyway possible to allow jumping on a phat PSP? From what I can see, there is simply no un-assigned button on my PSP... Does jumping work on a 3000?

This version is so good and feels so different that it should've been released as a finished 1.05.

View user profile

127NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:12 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
@I Got Gun Skillz wrote:Would first like to thank naievil and all involved for their work on this amazing update!

I have tested it on a phat PSP on pro-c 6.60 CFW and it works amazingly! (Last update didn't work well at all on phat PSP) Loving this new layout and smooth transitions at the menu. Custom maps load fully without any troubles. In game, I see a ton of improvements. Grenades throw and explode better, smoother movements when aiming down the iron sight and it's easier to knife enemies.

Hate to be a bugger! but is there anyway possible to allow jumping on a phat PSP? From what I can see, there is simply no un-assigned button on my PSP... Does jumping work on a 3000?

This version is so good and feels so different that it should've been released as a finished 1.05.

Unfortunately jumping is currently not in the game, but we'll see what good 'ol Naiv thinks about adding it.

View user profile

128NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:Unfortunately jumping is currently not in the game, but we'll see what good 'ol Nai thinks about adding it.

Hoho, but that's where you're wrong!

Go into Controls in the Settings menu and bind a key that you do not use to the Jump function, and have fun breaking out of all of the maps that I've released!

I personally do not use grenades at all, so I bind that function to jumping

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

129NZP Demo The New Update! :D on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Aha Yes! Sorry my bad, you were right, it is possible to jump. I should've looked in settings/controls section before posting.

Thanks!

View user profile

130NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
@Naievil wrote:
@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:Unfortunately jumping is currently not in the game, but we'll see what good 'ol Nai thinks about adding it.

Hoho, but that's where you're wrong!

Go into Controls in the Settings menu and bind a key that you do not use to the Jump function, and have fun breaking out of all of the maps that I've released!

I personally do not use grenades at all, so I bind that function to jumping

Heh, been so long since I played, but I feel it should be in there anyway, since you have to bind it manually that makes you bad at game development.

plz read:

i sware, me is only feking joking, dnt hurt

View user profile

131NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:i sware, me is only feking joking, dnt hurt

No I totally understand, I explored the idea of having it bound automatically, but I don't have a spare key to bind it to. I'd rather have the player learn what they would be willing to give up in order to jump.

132NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Quick update that will be released soon!

So sorry for completely screwing over map makers...apparently we deleted the valuable code that allowed them to save their waypoints!
In response, we've moved the 'Save Waypoints' function to the settings; this will only appear when in Waypoint Mode.

For now though, you can enter waypoint mode by going into the console, entering "impulse 100" to load waypoint mode, "impulse 102" to load your previously used waypoints, and "impulse 101" to save your waypoint changes.

Last edited by Naievil on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

133NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:00 pm

@Naievil wrote:I don't have a spare key to bind it to.

couldn't you do "binddt square reload", then "bind square use" or swapped.

then "bind select knife/or anything else you'd rather put there"

then "bind x jump or something like this example

I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

134NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:50 pm

@Douch_Dagger wrote:

For the PSP, if you use the face buttons (X,CIRCLE,SQUARE,TRIANGLE) for uses other then moving/looking, you can't do any thing unless you want to jump every time you look down, or move backwards.

So, no.

View user profile

135NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@Douch_Dagger wrote:

Not really sure what you mean here
If you could explain it, that's cool.

136NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:15 pm

the game crashes every time i get to round 5. does this happen to anyone else?

View user profile

137NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Not for me running NDU.

What map are you playing and what version are you using?

NZP Unofficial Patch Developer
----------
Be sure to check NZP:Unofficial Patch thread here.

----------
Naievil @ 2015-07-08 18:25 wrote:Nazi Zombies Portable is so much more than a fucking game.

View user profile

138NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:01 am

@PerikiyoXD wrote:Not for me running NDU.

What map are you playing and what version are you using?

Happens on all maps for me. look: https : / / streamable.com/ietm

View user profile

139NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@ADZIE95 wrote:
Happens on all maps for me. look: https : / / streamable.com/ietm

We need:
- Patch Version
- PSP Version

140NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:14 pm

@Naievil wrote:

We need:
- Patch Version
- PSP Version

what do you mean?

View user profile

141NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@ADZIE95 wrote:what do you mean?

Which version of the patch do you have? Do you have 1.0.4.1? What is your PSP model version? 1000, 2000, 3000 series?

142NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:13 pm

@Naievil wrote:

Which version of the patch do you have? Do you have 1.0.4.1? What is your PSP model version? 1000, 2000, 3000 series?

i'm using the one from the link on the first page which i'm guessing is 1.0.4.1 and my psp is 3000

View user profile

143NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@ADZIE95 wrote:i'm using the one from the link on the first page which i'm guessing is 1.0.4.1 and my psp is 3000

We've fixed the issue. For now, use 1.0.4 to stop it from happening, unless it happens there too.

Regardless, sorry for the inconvenience Smilez

144NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:17 pm

That's cool to hear buddies! Keep it up ^-^

Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

145NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:22 pm

@Naievil wrote:

We've fixed the issue. For now, use 1.0.4 to stop it from happening, unless it happens there too.

Regardless, sorry for the inconvenience Smilez

can you send me a link to it in case i download the wrong one again. Thanks.

View user profile

146NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@ADZIE95 wrote:can you send me a link to it in case i download the wrong one again. Thanks.

Yup

Download Here

147NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:08 am

No, it crashes in PPSSPP too.

NZP Unofficial Patch Developer
----------
Be sure to check NZP:Unofficial Patch thread here.

----------
Naievil @ 2015-07-08 18:25 wrote:Nazi Zombies Portable is so much more than a fucking game.

View user profile

148NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:56 am

are there any plans on fixing the A.I on custom maps. the Zombies all just walk into one direction and completely ignore the player which sucks cause those maps look really cool.

View user profile

149NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
@ADZIE95 wrote:are there any plans on fixing the A.I on custom maps. the Zombies all just walk into one direction and completely ignore the player which sucks cause those maps look really cool.

Just bad waypointing, you can make your own waypoints for maps if you know how, I made a tutorial over the basics in the tutorial section.

View user profile

150NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:36 pm

@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:

Just bad waypointing, you can make your own waypoints for maps if you know how, I made a tutorial over the basics in the tutorial section.

I don't know how, i'm not exactly a programmer. Was just wondering if the actual creators could fix it themselves.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum