1. Register to this site, you HAVE to register.
2. Make sure you are logged in, if you are not the "Developer Maps" section will not show.
3. Once logged in scroll down to the forums and click on either "Maps of The Masses" or "Developer Maps".
4. The section "Developer Maps" contains maps made by people who are official mappers on this site, the section "Maps of The Masses" contains maps made by random people who are not official mappers on this site.
5. If you choose the "Maps of The Masses" section click on one of the threads, and there should be a download link in there pertaining to the map.
6. If you choose the "Developer Maps" section you must then choose the sub-section; either "Active Mappers" or "Retired Mappers". Now you must choose the developer. After you choose the developer you must choose the thread you want. A download link to the map should be in the thread.
7. Keep in mind that if anywhere in the title of the thread or in the thread it says "W.I.P" it means "Work In Progress" and thus there might not be a download link so do not fret and post rude/uninformed comments.
Thats it for this tutorial, if you have any questions leave them in the comments ;)
Last edited by Dreize on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total