Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this how you wont a map to look like ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ABM

well every one said my first map was small so i made this one just test it out and tell me what you think

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u08xqn

Last edited by Dreize on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Link)

ArKaZeen

Great better than before

its crazy, six apps in about a week. True has to stop these people. Personally i tink it should be cut down 2 one try. Tongue. Annywhoo, i will do one of my famous stict reports Tongue.

OK.

Structure: 4/10
Very confusing streets and I can't find any doors around. Plus too many leaks.

Lighting: 10/10
Doesn't make me blind, congrats.

Zombies and Barriers: 2/10
Not enough barriers, i can walk through it and its floating in mid air.

Props 4/10
I like the street lamps, great idea. I dont understand why there is a huge great block in the middle of nowhere.

Textures: 1/10
About three textures that are propesed. For some reason i keep seeing random black and white texture underneath bricks.

Weapons, Random Box and Pap: 0/10
None of these...

Final Score: 4.5/10
I know its only a test but I do like a completed map. You have potential and good ideas but I would say no.

I'm thinking this is more of a discussion. If this is an application please send me a pm telling me.

The title is misleading.

skaterb0y40

it's good i love testing out everybodies maps and telling them wats wrong with them ^^. but the only thing thats wrong with yours is it needs pap machine box and stairs to get on the building and a building u can walk into to turn on the power other then that good job ^^.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum