Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

301NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Fri May 20, 2016 9:28 am

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@PsycoMutt wrote:i changed the in_mlook to "0" but no luck in activating a-nub movement. I used notepad if that matters. Thx so much for this i thought for sure this game dead until i found this.

So sorry, it's "in_analog_strafe"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

302NZP Demo thx on Fri May 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Sorry for noobish confusion. the analog_strafe did nothing as well. it was already a "0". I very much appreciate this and would like any help on getting a-nub movement.

View user profile

303NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Fri May 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Change the 0 to a 1. Once again, sorry for the confusion . I've updated the post I made.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

304NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat May 21, 2016 12:19 am

Lol. Still no luck. The value was 10.00000 i changed to a "1" but no dice. Thanks for the help. I do feel like im the only person interested in nub movement

View user profile

305NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat May 21, 2016 9:55 am

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Please use this config.cfg as a replacement for your current config.cfg

config.cfg

306NZP Demo thx on Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 pm

I replaced the folder now the game crashes when loading a level on dirty and freezes on clean. I'm not sure whats happening but, should I change the "0" in the default folder as well? Thx for all the help and if this just a stopping a point for me that's cool

View user profile

307NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon May 23, 2016 12:11 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Warehouse always crashes PSP...

View user profile

308NZP Demo *Corner* is missing on Mon May 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Can you upload again the map *Corner*? i dont find the link in nowhere Frown

Greetings from Japan, thanks for the hard work!

nzpそれは最高です!!

View user profile

309NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 pm

slugparty

Am I allowed to redistribute this just this once?

EDIT: Also try Nai's new map "Boxxer" and I made a test map kinda like corner but really barebones and with pack a punch? but the waypoints aren't set up so the zombies get stuck in a group hug in the center of the map.
Attachments
Corner.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(162 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

View user profile

310NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@slugparty wrote:Am I allowed to redistribute this just this once?

EDIT: Also try Nai's new map "Boxxer" and I made a test map kinda like corner but really barebones and with pack a punch? but the waypoints aren't set up so the zombies get stuck in a group hug in the center of the map.

Yeah I don't really care since you're on the forums. Please do not distribute anywhere else.

A copy of corner can also be found in the "downloads" spoiler on the map's thread

Boxxer has waypoints...

311NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon May 30, 2016 2:11 pm

slugparty

sorry my lack of punctuation made it confusing I was talking about my weapon test map that just makes a zombie blob in the center of a room filled with all perks, pap and a box

boxxer does indeed have waypoints, TESTicle.bsp does not

View user profile
Facility and manor dosent work on 1.0.5 on the ppsspp emulator Android version those map only work on gun game. When i play in gun game in those maps the box ils inexistant an pack a punch as apear frome nowhere the problem is not android because all the other version of the game work great on Android

My device is an NVIDIA shield portable

View user profile

313NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 am

i've been gone for a while. i'm glad PaP is now usable. thats the one thing i've been wanting to use in a long time. thanks again good Sirs.

I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

314NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:40 pm

i found a glitch in Gun Game. after every round, i pretty much get a new gun. and while i was trying to buy Speed Cola, it switched to my new gun mid way of drinking it. and i didn't get my perk. and i couldn't buy any new perks after that.

View user profile

315NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:48 pm

slugparty

that's a real glitch I seen it

View user profile

316NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 am

i know this is too much for me to ask, and you guys are really tired of working on the latest release. but since this is an Unofficial patch. what if you add LvL 2 or higher PaPing ability. a bit like how Advanced warfare Zombies did weapon upgrading. or do it how BO3 now adds special abilities to re-PaPed weapons.

View user profile

317NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:07 am

slugparty

just change the texture color and laser color and buff the stats and add a fancy scope BAM PaP lvl 2

View user profile

318NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:30 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
So adding more pack-a-punch options would be very difficult, although I COULD upgrade the damage, and provide SOME sort of color shift. Would you be interested?

319NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Super informal here, but I would like to announce Nazi Zombies: Portable Unofficial Patch version 1.0.5.1

Once again we will be going with the clean/dirty option. I have a LOT of good things planned.

Changelog:

- These are all mostly quick fixes for the things that were broken easily in 1.0.5
- Added Warehouse Mystery box file (SHOULD fix crash, if not, then I know the issue)
- Fixed Gun game weapon errors
- You now have the option to have a "soundless" game. If you want to save RAM, then delete the "sound" folder in the nzp directory. No errors should pop up and will not console spam.
- Not necessary to have power on a map to use PAP

I have been away from my PSP so unfortunately I cannot test them on 1000 series hardware. Please let me know if you have any issues.  

1.0.5.1 Clean

1.0.5.1 Dirty

1.0.5.1 Source

320NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 pm

@Naievil wrote:So adding more pack-a-punch options would be very difficult, although I COULD upgrade the damage, and provide SOME sort of color shift. Would you be interested?

that would be pretty awesome either way. will it also change the name of the gun as well? or will it stay the same 1st PaPed weapon name?

View user profile

321NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:10 pm

slugparty

I mean that's really all you'd need to do is give some stat buff and some indication that it happened. I think adding a fancy sight to each gun would be really cool but that's a lot of work probably. I seem to recall if you PaP your weapon twice in Bo2 it changes the sight to a glowy holographic sight...could you perhaps make it so that if you PaP a weapon twice, when you ADS, a 3.5x zoom sniper scope with a colored reticle appears? that plus buffing the stats and coloring the gun differently would make a pretty legit PaP2 version of any gun whilst not having to edit the actual gun name or model
I think that's something you could realistically do by patch 1.06? I can texture some scopes if you want, I used to do custom crosshairs for other games so it can't be that different other than image formatting?
if you already know you can change the color and buff the damage I don't see why you wouldn't try? Take your time though

EDIT

PS thanks so much for the hotfix I was looking forward to this

View user profile

322NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:28 pm

also... theres a bug for after a while, when you throw a grenade or get downed with quick revive, the game crashes when there's an explosion. it probably thinks i was play Gun Game when i wasn't?

View user profile

323NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 pm

slugparty

@Douch_Dagger wrote:also... theres a bug for after a while, when you throw a grenade or get downed with quick revive, the game crashes when there's an explosion. it probably thinks i was play Gun Game when i wasn't?

when the game tries to make more than 5 crawlers at a time it usually crashes

we need to make it so that any more than 5 zombies caught in the explosion either move slower or just die or something...or maybe their model doesn't change just their animations? like they crawl on the ground cause their legs are broken? it's hard to know what to do for this problem cause the solution has to use a lot less dedotated wam but it can't affect the gameplay and crawlers are somewhat important from a gameplay/balance/weapon functionality aspect I am running on and not making sense I will stop typing now

View user profile

324NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Achievements are back. Might look into some new achievements too. No idea. We'll have to see.

325NZP Demo Re: [PATCH] NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:30 am

Naievil

Staff
Staff
New stuff: Accuracy Counter

This does NOT count your knife attacks OR your grenades. That would be a pain to program and probably make your count go above 100%.

When you don't have any shot count:

When you have 100%:

When you have a mix (won't display decimal values):

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum